wifi connection in reliance

• Thread starter Thread starter udaya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,097
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone connect the reliance with wifi?
me, me.

me, me.

can yo tell how?

can yo tell me how?

Yeah, most of us wud be using Wifi routers on any connection these days....Reliance being no exception! So let us know if u have a router or not. And what exact connection line u have. Both r important stuff.

yeah but dont know how to configure for reliance

i have Belkin n150 wireless modem-router....

I guess I have the same router and only change I needed to make was to copy my PC MAC address to router.i.e.copying mac address on that pc on which you used to login/use reliance broadband.
Connection type should be set to Dynamic
for DHCP start assigning from 192.168.1.2 (avoid 192.168.1.1)
Disable firewall if you are interested in online gaming.

Thats it!

I didnt do anything. Literally NOTHING. I got the router, plugged in the main line to the router, and connected the PC LAN to one of its ports. I was done. And then u need to login thru any of the devices. Till it is connected to any of the devices which uses Internet, it will not logout.

I didnt do anything. Literally NOTHING. I got the router, plugged in the main line to the router, and connected the PC LAN to one of its ports. I was done. And then u need to login thru any of the devices. Till it is connected to any of the devices which uses Internet, it will not logout.
most of router works with reliance with no issue ( default settings ) but some need to chnage mac or lan ip configuration

Mine is some model of Belkin. And i think the OP had a question on that.....Oh yeah, i agree i forgot to mention that mine was Belkin! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.