• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 5,262
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance Communications
Hello there,
I am Parth, from Rajkot. I got Reliance Broadband a few days ago. Works well for the most part, except for the ping in the daytime. All else seems cool.
So, as I shifted from BSNL, I have ZTE ZXDSL 531b Modem. Which, they (people at BSNL) like to call type 2 modem. Which is WiFi enabled.
The main problem is, it's a DSL modem. It does NOT have a WAN port which is usually required to have WiFi in Reliance's Connection, but although I have heard that it can be configured a bit complicated way.
So I would like to know if any of the gentlemen here knows how to make WiFi work.
One weird thing which I don't understand is, when I connect my broadband's cable to my modem, I cannot access modem's GUI for configuration. I have to disconnect it and then access it afterwards. What I've achieved so far is I can access one wireless device at one time. Which is kind of pointless as I have to login into Reliance Portal from that wireless device and I can NOT access internet from anything else. Not even my computer.
If it's possible, as in I really don't want to shell out extra money if it can done with some efforts. So guide me if you can. And if you need any more information or anything ask for it, i'll provide.
Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.