Wifi coming on upstairs but not inside the home help me?

• Thread starter Thread starter sureshreddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,350

sureshreddy

ISP
Airtel 3G
Hello,I have networld near to my house and i'm getting signal of 25% in upstair of my house, how could i get that sginal into my home?Is there any signal receiver which comes inside to my home?Please help me 🙂

72 views no reply?

well search engine bots cannot reply. most of the 72 views are from bots i am sure. also, you posted in the wrong section. i have no idea what networld is. you could have been more clear about your question in the first place.

@ chromaniac Networld means " Net Browsing center ", i'm getting signals from there on upstairs, i want to receive that signals into the home!

net center is an internet service provider in your area? what kind of services do they provide? have you contacted them if they can put an antenna at your house's roof and connect that to your computer inside your house? i really have not read about a net center or a net world here on the forum 🙂

Netcenter is normally can been seen any where, where we can pay 10Rs/- per hour to browse the net.Nah, they are not ISP.

ah so they are like the wireless hotspot services offering internet connectivity on the move? or are we talking about a cyber cafe here? if you are talking about a wireless hotspot service provider, i am not sure how you can get the signal inside your house. a possible hack would be to use a wifi repeater. again not sure if it would work at all.

yes, i'm speaking about cybercafe. I'm getting signals on the upstair of my house, i need that signal into my home, pls help me.

ok. that's cool i guess. research in wifi repeaters. that should work for you.

hard to say. never really used them. what i was saying was research if that would resolve your problem. your requirement is sort of unique which means that you are not going to find people here who have used a similar solution for their problem on the forum. your friend might have an idea if wifi repeater would fix the problem for you considering he runs a cyber cafe powered by wireless internet network. he would definitely know if his network should get a wider coverage using a wifi repeater.