Wifi Automatically Disconnects and Reconnects again

ISP
Excitel
Wireless Mode : 802.11 B/G/N Mixed (for SINHA_2.4GHz)
802.11 AC/A/N Mixed (for SINHA_2.5Ghz)
Security Settings :
Network Authentication: WPA2-PSK
Encryption Type: AES

Wi-Fi Additional Settings:
2.4Ghz
Bandwidth 20/40 MHz
5GHz
Bandwidth 20/40/80 MHz

MAC filtering if off for both bands
Summary
Device Information
Model: DIR-841
Hardware revision: A1
Firmware version: 3.303
Build time: Fri Oct 4 2019 1:05:51 PM MSK
UI version: 1.5.0.aaf7c7c-embedded
Vendor: D-Link Russia
Serial number: TK101J7001207

I have a D-Link DIR-841 Dual Band Router. I have two wifi signals :
1)Sinha_2.4GHz and 2)Sinha_5Ghz.
They both have the same passwords. When I connect my phone(Moto One Power) to Sinhs_2.4GHz, it works well for like 4-5min and then automatically gets disconnected. And then after 10-15 seconds it reconnects automatically. This happens like every 5min of surfing. I do not have any problem with my phone's software/hardware as when I connect to 5Ghz connection it works with no problem. The issue is only with 2.4GHz. There is no issue with the 5GHz connection but the router is far away from my room and the signal is weak and thus the connection drops which is normal. But the signal of 2.4Ghz one is strong but the issue is that it automatically disconnects from my phone and reconnects after 45-60 seconds. My laptop is connected to 2.4Ghz one and when I use mobile hotspot from my laptop to connect to my phone it works fine which means that there is no problem with my phone. Also I have already contacted the Motorola Community Forums and they have recommended me to contact you guys after asking me to do certain steps which I did and did not solve my issue (like factory reset my phone, flashing my phone etc).

The thing that baffles me is that my parents phone and my brother's phone works well with the Wifi 2.4GHz with no issue. The problem persists with my phone only, I don't know why. But when I connect to a mobile hotspot from my laptop it works fine with no issue (which is 2.4Ghz from my wifi). There is no problem with my phone, that is for sure.

I have also reset the router while also changing the SSID and Password as well. It works fine for 2-3 hrs and then again the problem reoccurs.

Regards
Prateek Sinha

If the problem is occurring only on 2.4GHz band in your router, did you check the connection stability by changing the 2.4GHz radio to different channels (1-11)?
The issue may occur due to interference.

Facing almost exact issues except it happens on the 5Ghz band of Wifi. Am using ACT Fibernet with TP-Link C5 v4 (European model). As far as I can tell this is because of some sort of bug in the firmware and specifically happening with ISP procured devices and since these are the non-Indian models we don't have the option of firmware upgrades unless the ISP provides one.

If the problem is occurring only on 2.4GHz band in your router, did you check the connection stability by changing the 2.4GHz radio to different channels (1-11)?
The issue may occur due to interference.

Yup. In the general settings under the 2.4GHz one there are 13 channels. Out of those the recommended one is channel no 9. I selected that and still there is the same issue. I also tried different channels (like 13 and others with less workload), the problem still persists. The problem is only with my device. Rest all devices (fireTV stick, 4 laptops and 3phones(excluding mine)) works perfectly.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-07-07 120036.webp
    Annotation 2020-07-07 120036.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 359
Facing almost exact issues except it happens on the 5Ghz band of Wifi. Am using ACT Fibernet with TP-Link C5 v4 (European model). As far as I can tell this is because of some sort of bug in the firmware and specifically happening with ISP procured devices and since these are the non-Indian models we don't have the option of firmware upgrades unless the ISP provides one.
Facing same issue bro, got solution for this?

Even I have same setup and facing same issue.