Wi-Fi 7

But none of the devices (routers) can officially launch in India till govt gives permission to utilise 6Ghz frequency.

Yes, even wifi 6E routers aren't available in India yet in mid of 2022 😂 forget about wifi 7. Also nobody will take 1Gbps connection just for 10 Gbps wifi 7 in India for 3999₹+taxes per month. I think the next big thing that's going to happen in Indian broadband sector is 2Gbps (I guess until 2025). Then the prices of 1 Gig might go down.

Markets always cater to the need of the 80% of demand. And currently that's an average of 30-40 Mbps. The upper limits of this 80% are 120-150 Mbps. I don't think anyone except in the most upscale of localities are going to upgrade their equipment to support 10G in this decade.

Right. But we surely don't know for sure what's going on in the head of Mukesh ji 😁
Maybe in this year's AGM they'll announce something we're not expecting 😁

Plus there isn't a use case for 150mbps+ connections for 99% households. Streaming Netflix by 4-5 people barely saturates that bandwidth, and 4-5 people streaming at the same time isn't really a thing in India. If that is happening in your household, you're already in the remaining 1%.