Why we still have broadband FUP even in 2022?

• Thread starter Thread starter havoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 7,983
Download the windows client and run.

@havoc getting full speed yet? I mean in browser it is barely touching 30~ish megs for me but don't know about the windows client, do report back with results for a shorterm result.

There's a rumor that it's around 9TB of FUP, please do confirm if it's true. @havoc
Still has some headroom to spare.
gg.png

Last edited:
One limit is at 5TB for excitel.
They stop your account at that, raise a ticket explain saying gdrive upload, this and that, and they re-enable the account.
Not sure if they again stop it at the next 5TB or not as I was never able to reach that value. Max I hit was 5.6TB in a month

Last edited:
Yes @havoc please try. We want you to breach the internal fup limit and see how good is excited on fup terms.

@Lolita_Magnum @HC1337 @a.c @igloo

I'm more desperate to try it out... But my current laptop (non gaming i5 10th gen) is like a toaster. If I keep it plugged for much long it will ramp up it's fans and fly. I'm getting my new laptop so to stress test it + extreme test it before replacement date end I'll be doing this test in parallel. Let's see if I can get some discounts on Prime Day. Currently it's 2,34,990.

I've seen excitel once restricts the account after very heavy usage. Don't know how exactly but 5+ TB maybe because I haven't used 5+ TB. But they only do it once in a lifetime. Once you'll tell them you do stuff like YT upload or wherever which is eating bandwidth they'll mark your account safe + not to restrict this user again & you'll never face the issue again. They do it because they think people are reselling the internet. It happens most of the times with people using an wired AP (just like me). Majority of data goes through AP. That's why. Also I have gone up to 4.5 TB a month. Still I saw nothing. TBH I want to get restricted once and have my account unlocked for unlimited FUP for lifetime.

But I'll definitely do the test ASAP. I'll creat a new thread and share the results along with the talks with their CC.