Why Sify Cablewallas are asking Rs.100 per month?

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3,850

popcorn

ISP
Some company Broadband 50mbps + Jio Airfiber 30mbps
Is it right to charge Rs. 100 per month for sify connection as a maintainance fee?

so says the sify fan!

I am using the Sify Broadband as I have no option. And I am satisfied with the services of Sify. But this cable charges are annoying me.

look at the footer look at the footer look at the footer look at the footer | | v

Well my CTO doesnot charge my anything above on the pack's price

U Guys are lucky that CTO are not charging. But one fine day they will recollect all past dues and threaten you for disconnection if u do not make payment. This has happned to me so be carefull.

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Apr 11 2005, 01:42 AM
no extra money here as well...🙂
[snapback]7845[/snapback]
[/quote]

CTOs are shameless looters. The CTO here too didn't use to charge mainetenance but when Sify reduced its prices for all the packages, he started charging full Rs. 200. And he didn't even bother to tell anyone, as if we would have a dream about it . Instead he blocked the net access of whoever didn't pay the amount they didn't know they had to pay in the 1st place. What a cheek!

Originally posted by Supreme@Apr 11 2005, 12:25 AM
Well my CTO doesnot charge my anything above on the pack's price
[snapback]7837[/snapback]
[/quote]

mine doesnt charge anything as well

Though mine doen't charge anything , but if there occurs some problem in the network then asking him to come and rectify it is nothing less than a nightmare.If CTO is charging a meagre amount but the network is always up and running then i think that's ok, though he should not charge.

My CTO is charging rs 150/- per month as "maintenance charges". The same charge is 200 for other ppl in my area.I have stopped renewing from him and do it online thereby depriving him of the commission he gets (ie around 30-35 %).Hoping this might force him to waive off the maintenance charge so that he can get back his 30 % commission on the renewal pack.

i pay my CTO 150 buks more than the price stated...but then again...i get unlimited downloads...so i dont mind 🙂