why people hate IE?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lokesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,882
yup, just use what you like and dont bother what others are using.one of the factors i left ie and now use firefox is that i got bored of it. 😛 😀

one factor why i dont like firefox is that it is not a smooth as ie. it has bumps while loading pages and shows a stupid netscape type small icon b4 it shows the image. It reminds me of those scary days of dialup when those small images still breaks and image is not shown!!!!😛 🙄

Even i have all 3 installed and use all of them for different things. I end up using Firefox more than the others though for some reason. Even i hate the image placeholders and those stupid icons it shows before it loads the images. Anyway to turn em off in Firefox like in IE?

explorer is allrite i dont use all the features in firefox anyway and would stick to explorer as it comes bundled with windows except for the fact that i kept getting spyware on my computer wen i was using it so firefox it is 🙄

there are some problems with microsoft thats why people hate them so much1. As it s undoutedly most user friendly andeye candy OS s of all time but they are still unstable.2. Most of Windows users are normal people most of hardcore programmers and Attackers use linux and guess what majority of their victims are windows users becoz of less security( not because of windows but because of unawareness about workin of antivirus and firewall). Coz every dumb person on earth can use window without even knowing about linux so that makes most of linux users are smart a**es.3. Windows is not a open source like Linux thats something most of programmers HATE.4. Undoubtedly THE BIGGEST REASON is its Success that makes everyone JEALOUS (including me).I missed a lots of stuff i hope someone will complete it

the reson i dont like IE is because of the expliots it has.the pop ups are annoying and FF doesnt have that problem. you have the option to block certain images and frames using FF which IE doesnt have. then there is a problem of IE installing toolbars and iother such stuff to the tool bar with out even asking for permission. i love the FF interface and i love the google search bar to the right. i also use a lot of extensions and ie doesnt have those.