Why on earth did I choose Reliance GSM ????

• Thread starter Thread starter Shailferns
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 7,983
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shailferns

ISP
Instanet
It was no surprise for me to get such bad experience out of reliance GSM......I really don't know where to start from......firstly the network is really pathetic.....if you get to any basement of the building you will be out of network(whereas other networks like vodafone, Airtel, etc work absolutely fine - tried and tested)Secondly the customer care cant really get any bad......they speak to you as if they are doing some favour on you.....all they say is sorry cant help you out with this......they activated my caller tune, some idiotic life style package and when i called them up the only thing that they say is "sorry"....i wrote a mail to the nodal officer of reliance about the same but it was just a waste of time he never replied back......And from yesterday there is no network on my cell phone and i am really in jeopardy and have no clue what to do......I seriously regret the day that i chose to switch over to Reliance GSM from Vodafone......:wall::wall::wall::wall:My advice to everyone would be....please dont go for Reliance GSM.....It will only make your life worse !!!!!

I agree but dude, none of the cellular service operator is offering such a nice Tariffs and secondly u dint needed to switch to Reliance GSM until u made sure about the Network and Services in your Area.
I am a Vodafone customer since 2005 and i am using the New RGSM in other cellphone and i will only leave vodafone when all my Contacts come to about my new number and the Network is Strong enough to connect my calls @ any given time:inodding:.

And from yesterday there is no network on my cell phone and i am really in jeopardy and have no clue what to do......I seriously regret the day that i chose to switch over to Reliance GSM from Vodafone......:wall::wall::wall::wall:

My advice to everyone would be....please dont go for Reliance GSM.....It will only make your life worse !!!!!

@shailferns

may be u have invalid IMEI

Which Handset r u using and if its not the Chinese,call Customer Care and ask for solution... i had the same problem with Vodafone when i shifted to my newly constructed house in the Semi Urban place..i called up..told them the situation and they asked me 2 days time and its Working great and Network aint a problem anymore.

1p per sms man...i'll buy the rgsm even if i 've to go to rooftops to make that call 😛 .but ofcourse it'll be only a secondary no.

Which Handset r u using ......

Dude its not handset problem, its Reliance GSM problem.
Couple of my friends facing same network problem as Shailferns.
I do like to add we tested some cards on more then one handset Nokia, SE & HTC.
After calling the CC of of my friend get reply that the sim is courept :O

@shailferns

may be u have invalid IMEI

My friend I am using a blackberry and I dont really think it can have an invalid IMEI !!!!

----------

Which Handset r u using and if its not the Chinese,call Customer Care and ask for solution... i had the same problem with Vodafone when i shifted to my newly constructed house in the Semi Urban place..i called up..told them the situation and they asked me 2 days time and its Working great and Network aint a problem anymore.

I wish the customer care could do anything.....anytime i try contacting them I only get to listen to that reliance tune....and even if I do manage to get in touch with them they hardly co-operate !!!!!

----------

Dude its not handset problem, its Reliance GSM problem.
Couple of my friends facing same network problem as Shailferns.
I do like to add we tested some cards on more then one handset Nokia, SE & HTC.
After calling the CC of of my friend get reply that the sim is courept :O

lolzz......I wish they were given some training before putting them on calls !!!!

I am wondering why I took the connection too...After almost using it for a month I get this message saying "We have not received your complete application form. Please submit your details immediately to enjoy our service..I have no idea what this means. My application was checked by the guy who sold me the card and everything was okay including the documents...Wondering who to go to and when they'll disconnect...Maybe I should simply move to another provider...Any solutions?

Believe it or not Vodafone has made me submit documents 4 times till date!!even when last 3 times i submitted documents at vodafone store!

I am wondering why I took the connection too...After almost using it for a month I get this message saying "We have not received your complete application form. Please submit your details immediately to enjoy our service..

I have no idea what this means. My application was checked by the guy who sold me the card and everything was okay including the documents...

Wondering who to go to and when they'll disconnect...Maybe I should simply move to another provider...

Any solutions?

uhhh.....luckily I dint face any problems of this nature....but I am sure there is a possibility of this happening in near future......so lets hope for the best !!!!

you are 100% right..their network is too bad from last 1 year..They automatically activate vas services on rim gsm and cut the account balance and gprs is totally worst..Airtel is some costly,but in quality it is best than rim gsm...

I just got a new Reliance GSM connection, really disappointed.I must say I vouch for all the things said by ppl:1) I tried for 20 minutes after getting busy tone and selecting lot of options to get to talk customer care official, whereas on Airtel I just had to choose one option and wait 1-2 minutes. 2) The customer care executive was arrogant.3) The GPRS service message was sent but no reply even after 1 hours. Can u tell me how to activate GPRS, what message to send?

And I activated the Rs. 11 SMS pack, I sent an sms to reliance cdma phone and even after 30 minutes I have not received it.

Status
Not open for further replies.