Why Is Mtnl Delhi Offering Combo And Non-Combo Pack At The Same Rate?

• Thread starter Thread starter kanishk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5,782

kanishk

As i saw on their website , MTNL Delhi offers Freedom 645 Combo and freedom 645(non combo) at the same price. Why is it?
am i right in thinking that you have to pay some extra monthly charge in non-combo packs and that is included in combo packs and you don't have to pay it.
They are also giving 100 calls free in the combo pack. If this is the case,then who would choose the non combo pack. What are the hidden conditions????
Please also do tell me what freedom,fair,night usage based plans etc. are.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Possibly the FUP limits would be different. Or the speeds after the limit would be different.

I doubt whether it will be exactly the same. FUP limit or speeds post FUP should be different. Anyway, if their same then certainly go for the combo plan.
My opinion though would be to get the plan verified from the customer care service.

i think they are for those who just take the broadband facility without calling.

Only difference between the combo and non combo is the number of free calls with the combo. The price is the same and if it is an unlimited plan then the FUP is unlimited in both cases :laugh:

Only difference between the combo and non combo is the number of free calls with the combo. The price is the same and if it is an unlimited plan then the FUP is unlimited in both cases :laugh:
How do we determine which one is worth it?

Combo one is always cheaper , becoz you have buy a separate voice plan with non combo. Unless you need something like mtnl to mtnl unlimited plan.

Combo one is always cheaper , becoz you have buy a separate voice plan with non combo. Unless you need something like mtnl to mtnl unlimited plan.
Save on the line charges. I am guessing in combo you dont have to pay line charges?

PS: The phone is a 2nd line from the era of Dial up / Pre cell days that is not used as much.