• Thread starter Thread starter meaculpa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,990

meaculpa

Regular
ISP
tata indicom vsnl
Where is everyone since the past few days?? It's getting embarassing to see my name always with the new posts on the index page...people may think I'm just trying to increase my post count 😛 or worse I feel like the most vela person in the world while everyone else is working hard :redface: So c'mon say something guys!!

To day i cashed a cheque #666666, that i found lying around yesterday, it was nearly 5 months old.

Only realised it when i was filling in the chalaan.

i really miss the days abroad of, insert check in envelope, stick in ATM....DONE!!!!

Thanks so much. Bless you! Now, would you do me a favor and post something in a few other forums too, so that my name disappears?BTW which bank is that? HSBC still lets you insert a cheque with no challan to fill!

Where is everyone since the past few days??

or worse I feel like the most vela person in the world while everyone else is working hard :redface:

So c'mon say something guys!!

Don't feel that becoz many r there with you although
we have Orkut most non tech chats and velleee batte 😛 .

Oh yes, I remember. You were the one who had the cheek to ask me if Orkut is down😡

Why am I seeing topics like "Why is this not like this ........." popping up in this section? 😛 😀Anyway, it happens when you are a new member, you'll get used to it. I remember, there was a time in January, when I used to make 15-20 posts a day. All sections used to have my name in the latest posts section. Then they gradually fade away. This forum is constantly growing, increasing both in number and popularity. We have new members joining us everyday and we recently touched the 10,000 mark.

Yes Apoorv I suspect that's what i'm suffering from - newbie excitment to go ON and ON posting....hopefully when my blog gets up next month (or when work picks up, which can't be far away) it will wear off 🙂 As for topics saying 'why its not like this', how can you expect anything else from a senior citizen😛

same here.....i had that thing of posting everywhere and kind of spamming 😛(i still think i do that 😛)btw i was actually feeling that the forum is a bit inactive since the last couple of days. that might be because im logged in almost the whole time. 😛

^Yeah, we have more of newbies and less of the experienced members online these days. Any idea why prathapml doesn't frequent the forum? I've hardly seen him active.

yea.. this forum is growing in popularity and user base.. but the guy who is raking in all the moolah ,sushubh has cut back on his posts. earlier even if he did not know what the answer to a problem was used to post asking ppl to w8 for som1 else to come along.but anyways i wonder if there should b a partnership program for this forum like if a person crosses 10000 posts he becomes a partner like in big law firms..(mr john grisham told me about the workings of law firms😛)...what say ????

nish_lal:i say, all of us on this forum are partners !!!!!! 🙂We already are partners sharing news & info & thoughts. As for the moolah, the forum is not quite all that money-spinning - sushubh runs this site from his own pocket.And for the rest of you guys..... (i'm yet to see girls on this geeky planet of BBforum 😛)prathapml is right here, i reply where it seems necessary. I'm not shown as online most of the time though, during the times when I'm not logged in with my forum username.As for Sushubh cutting back on posts.........Try checking (by analysing pattern of posts & word-usage) if he's posting a lot by any other username? 😛

hey hes back! :thumbsup:though not literally but atleast posted after a long time!btw how you feeling prathap? someone said that you were operated recently. but i remember you werent well some time back too. take care of your health buddy and wish you a speedy recovery! 🙂

err i din't mean that partner stuff in a serious way... but anyway i understand this type of a forum is not really a big profit making enterprise and whatever sushubh earns i believe he deserves it.-peace-😕

gurgaon... the city of power cuts. 2 inverters. still not good enough. heat is taking a toll on me. i try to make sure that spam is cleaned off and the forum runs stable.