Why i rarely post at ibf

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 11,931
Ever since the post new thread and reply thread icon has been removed,i rarely post.I find it painful to log in and then click post new thread or reply thread.I remember that when ibf went overhaul admin had removed latest posts table.After protesting he brought it back.If you want me to post regularly then plz bring back post new thread and reply icons for guests.As i del my cookies everytime i exit firefox for privacy reasons.

who said hayai is fake? there is no proof of it being fake. there are delays. and since there are delays and nothing is happening. we stopped discussing about it. who am i to decide that hayai exists or not? where is the proof that mathew was/is spreading lies? if you want to believe that hayai is fake, good for you. stop arguing about it. forget about it. get over it.

as for the banned member, he was not banned for talking about hayai. he was banned for being an ass on this forum. he is a beam customer who continues to post bullcrap about airtel. it's not like people do not know what is wrong with airtel. airtel launches a plan with fup, he would post how beam is much better and airtel has shitty plans. i mean you cannot even get beam outside a limited area in hyderabad. for the rest of us, it is airtel that is offer a reliable service. there is fup. we all know about it. there are no secrets about it. what is the point of comparing beam with airtel when beam does not even operate outside a very very limited area in one city?

as for you going to other forums and telling them this is a biased forum, i do not control you. i am not complaining about anything you do outside the scope of this forum. go ahead, do what you want to do. i do not see why you have to come here complain about something that has been dealt in a reasonable manner. there was no progress with hayai, we stopped discussing about it. what else do you expect me to do? run a disclaimer in national dailies that we ran a forum about a concept that still has not gone operational? seriously?

----------

Can some please tell me what this guy is trying to say ?

i actually have no idea. i think he is angry that i have not apologized to people for something that i believe i have not done. he thinks that i was party to a scam that was run by mathew about a fictitious company named hayai and since it was 'proved' to be a scam/fake, i should apologize for it and declare mathew to be a fraud on this forum. as if it would change anything.

Thats a good job decoding what I had to say. thats what exactly I have in mind.as for Mr. Mathew Faker "I CAN LIGHT FIRE UNDER ARSE" CARLEY Why is he still allowed to roam when he has yet proved that he is quite useless? as for you apologising I guess no body gives "rats ass" ( Mathew carleys words) about you or your apology. I request you to run forum as this is place for me to discuss technology in broadband area rather than a deadbeat non existent FAKERY. This forum has lost activity and I am sure that hurts your pockets as well. so get that act up and run it as a forum of the techmologyotherwise see this forum as on one way to 0 Google ad sense dollars----------A long time user (BANNED) and now a browser ( don't know how long if I have to read why gadafi got killed and a sex tape on front page) with sense and liking for this forum.

Talking about stuff that never turned up, reliance IPTV is the best example. Forget about 4G and allTheir site has been up for more than 4 years, their CC always says it will be launched soon 🙂

so you do not care about my apology, what the hell are you doing here then? you seriously do not have to care about how much money i make or do not make from this forum. if this forum was being run for the sake of maximizing the profits, i would have never shut down the hayai forum. i would have added more fuel to the fire. i would have loved to have more controversies here. i would not be banning people who were creating nuisance here because sensationalism sells right?this forum has sections for different kind of content. you do not like a type of content, you can ignore it. that's how it is. i personally do not like a lot of stuff that is posted on this forum. i ignore it. rather than complain about it or remove it. it's not like this forum has focused on broadband and broadband alone since the very first day. it was started as a SEO discussion forum actually. i am sure you have no idea about that. the forum changed with time and it would continue to evolve. if you do not like the direction this forum is taking, you should add it to the block list in your system's host file so that it does not load up for you at all. also, google has a feature named blocked sites. add this forum in that list as well so that it does not accidentally appear in your search result pages.

@MGWould you care to venture some of your thoughts as well....Because i'm getting a idea that..sushubh is answering the controversies all by himself... 😕RIP for this thread...

heh. i had rather not have him come here and add fuel to the fire. the problem amar123 seems to have is with me and me alone. mathew has already stated his point that hayai is well not a fraud project. he of course has not posted any definitive proof that people keeps on asking him to prove. amar has made up his mind about hayai that it is a fraud company. he also seems to have issues with the offtopic sections here. he wants to tell me what i should do with this forum. he believes that i am incapable of running this forum and i should shut it down before it becomes unpopular enough to become a loss making project for me. 😕

maybe he shud just start a forum of his own ...completely controlled environment. problem solved !!!

@ amar123 this is one of the best forums i don't see any point arguing about hayai. Just go through other sections and threads there is plenty of stuff to learn and share. Bhai please calm down.

MGC has said that Hayai has a Class B ISP license, but the TRAI list of ISPs doesn't mention Hayai. The DoT list of ISPs as of 31st Dec, 2011 also doesn't mention Hayai. On Hayai's twitter feed, this picture containing various Speedtest results was posted. In those results, the ISP is stated as "Hayai Broadband Pvt Ltd" (with a satisfaction rating of 4.5). Now, Speedtest uses this GeoIP database to fetch the ISP name for a given IP. But a search at their online demo returns nothing for Hayai. A search at APNIC also has no results for Hayai. A general ASN search also has no results for Hayai. So, in terms of formal third-party records, there's nothing to show for Hayai.

If MGC simply posts the range of IPs allocated under the name Hayai (basically from which he conducted those Speedtests), that would go a long way in independently establishing that Hayai's network is up and running in Mumbai at least.

his posts on this forum have IPs that show HNS so well... i cannot help out here 🙂

Maaaaaaaadhuri..........:vampire:

So Much Activity happened on this thread .

@amar123 : Problem kya hai Bhai ?? Chill !!

I don't find any reason for Sushubh to say sorry for anything related to Hayai. He did exactly what an admin should do. Out of 100 topic on IBF, I like only 10-15 topic and read them. Similarly others would be liking and reading other 85-90 topics. This is how a forum goes.

People like me and you can become sensitive because of one or other reason but an owner of the forum, admin should remain clam and treat each and every topics equally . And this is what admin of this forum is doing.

There are many forums who are simply jealous of not having MG on their forum. This single member had posted thousands of post and because of him other members contributed lacs of posts. Even I had booked Hayai connection on COD, but Hayai never gt launched and I didn't lost anything. Now I have MTNL Broadband and I don't require it anymore. Matter Closed !!

Since decades, ministers from local level to national level promised thousands of things which are never fulfilled. So, do I need to hold him with collar and accuse for not fulfilling the promises. In my childhood, I forced my dad to promise me for giving Hayabusa when I will be in collage which I never gt. So, do I need to get hold of my Dad and accuse him for being false.

The things you pointed like Topics, earning of forum is giving a clear cut indication that you urself own a forum and unnecessarily ranting here. Again is this required ?? You had just joined this forum with 8 unproductive posts and talk abt ethics, code of conduct , rules, liberty. Oh !! Come on bro. Chill Yaar !!

BTW, I have seen few forums who had flourished a lot just bcoz they created a paltform to talk nonsense about other forums. So, You may also try it out. Create ur own forum and attract the crowd by talking ill about IBF.

Although yours post are good to read for timepaas but nothing gonna change . So, Move On Buddy !!

^^Wow..you really asked your dad to get you a Hayabusa.. :OMy Dad would have kicked my arse out of the house...I drove a 3 gear Scooter to college during my 1st year... 😕

I was a kid at that yaar. Saw pics of Hayabusa in magazine when I was 13 years old and put the demand to my dad. He also casually promised me. But I grow up and realized the price , I didn't even turned up to demand it again but luckily he gifted me Pulsar 😉 😀