Why dont Tata sky people let us decide the channels?????

• Thread starter Thread starter nikhil5888
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,903

nikhil5888

ISP
no idea
Hey guys my name is nikhil....and i bought Tata Sky in December 2006....and i still dont understand that rather than making these packages why dont tata sky let us decide what channels are we interested in watching....i mean i m maharashtrian and apart from marathi,english and hindi, i dont understand any other regional language so why should i pay for those stupid alien languages channels which i m not going to watch in my life.....?????.....what i m saying is it that let the customer decides the channels he wants to subscribe and then calculate he is monthly charges by calculating channels and their individual amount.And let him enjoy the channels he is paying for....what u say......?????.....

Hey..If the DTH companies let us do this , then how will the niche (less watched) channels make money? This also applies to some stupid channels like India TV:cool2:

I don`t understand how India Tv can be called a news channel, just spreads superstitions.

We had a huge discussion on India TV.. 😛 Rajat Kapur sucks ! :frown:

nikhil ji,

Hey guys my name is nikhil.... i pay for those stupid alien languages channels ....

I request you not to show your immaturity by using words like stupid and alien to other Indian regional languages.

If one does not understand any language, then common sense says that that-person is stupid and not the language.

Your point is well meaning in that your request and compliant is genuine. However, Your words and thinking is wrong.

BTW, I live in mumbai and can speak marati! don't flame me personally.

Jay

The point raised by Nikhil is quite valid. We should be able to choose the channels we want to watch, if not completely but partially.
We should be able to choose from various bouquets like:
- Regional
- Movies
- Sports
- News
- Life style
- La crate
This will give us better control on what we watch and how we want to spend money on channels.

We had a huge discussion on India TV.. 😛 Rajat Kapur sucks ! :frown:

India Tv is FTA that's why its in such a sorry state,

The day is not far when we will have the option to watch the channels we want and just pay for those, instead of watching the entire junk .. 😗

hey Jay, sorry about those words but my intentions were not to hurt any body's sentiments......but thanks for showing maturity on my post......and yes all other guys replied on my post,i just want to thank all you people for showing interest in my post...i know by discussing this we will not be able to solve or convey our problem.....but at least we can discuss this topic...!!!