Why doesn't hathway provide 15 mbps connection to mumbai as well?

ISP
Hathway
[color=#0000ff;][font="'comic sans ms'"]hathway provides 15 mbps connection in banglore or hyderabad for almost the same price for which it provides only a 5 mbps connection in mumbai. Even the data usage is almost double. why this partiality then? Even we pay the price then why they are enjoying the benefit of 15 mbps + higher fup and we here are left back with only 5 mbps. hathway should bring up higher speeds in mumbai too. Or else hathway is cheating the mumbai customers by taking almost the same price and providing 10 mbps less than the banglore and hyderabad customers and that too with half the fup. I am one such frustated customer with a 5 mbps hathway plan and i cant even switch to other Isp as the local cable provider has a monopoly in my area 😡 and they have a tie up with hathway. so they only provide hathway inn my area :nonchalance: 😱ffended: 💩[/color][/font]
[color=#0000ff;][font="'comic sans ms'"]check out the plans for hathway mumbai and banglore here: [/color][/font]http://www.hathway.com/hathway-broadband/home-broadband.php[font="'comic sans ms'"] [/font]

Competition. Since hathway is the only operator in your area,they can provide whatever speeds they want. Its lucky that atleast your getting 5mbps speeds. Airtel provides a max speed of 4 mbps ( very costly) in places where they have no competition.
Hyderabad has beam offering 10mbps speeds in the begining which forced other operators to offer same speeds or loose their customers. Coz of beam, we now have YOU telecom, Airtel, Reliance and hathway all offering high speed data plans at low prices.

@ vishal... why are u posting abt hathway in mtnl? please check the thread title and post in the right place. thanks 🙂