why changed the like with the rep ?

• Thread starter Thread starter coming soon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 8,592
100/10 ratio is not bad. Plus I am not really giving everyone the right to negative reps. Maybe I should decrease 500 number to 100. 500 is just too much for today.

I find it so sad that if i post against homosexuality i would be banned.
Remember the Mozilla ceo thing. They are the ones who are intolerant.

anyways back to the post.
I recommend that each user has a bar below his Id.Good karma would increase with green color from 0 to right. Bad karma would increase with red color from left to 0.

I am not running a multinational organization that affects millions of people around the world. Do not compare this forum with Mozilla. In fact, I am proud of what Mozilla employees forced their company to do. A homophobe dude who talks about inclusiveness for the sake of his job should get fired. And I am also proud of Apple for doing something similar.

Apple Urges Arizona’s Gov. Brewer To Veto Anti-Gay Bill - TIME
How Apple, the NFL and other big businesses helped kill the Arizona bill

When government starts doing shitty things to please a certain section of the society hurting another, I think it is awesome that private companies take initiative to teach them a lesson.

I guess if we can control it with posts and duration in forum, it might be better.

Well, can we say the requirement is 100 posts & completed say 6 months in the forum..... just an example...

Don't think I have the option for time duration. In any case, 100 posts are hard to reach fast on this forum.

His soul revolves around this forum. Like ours revolves in this world.
He must already have takes 10-15 re-births in this forum!
So he wants karma system! 😀

I noticed a feed too for the reputations on the profile page but turned out to be blank. Would have been a good way to track. 😛