why broadband in india no so advanced ???

• Thread starter Thread starter da-cena-fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,810

da-cena-fan

ISP
MTNL
i was wondering why broadband in india not as advanced as compared to other developed nations? financial condition just cant be the reason as private players would be more than happy to take over the internet services sector!

just as an example, BeThere is providing really nice plans in the UK.. the cost is sooooo low as compared to the plans we get here in india!

we are not only getting limited bandwidth, the speeds arent high as well!

what are the reasons for this condition???

politics involve in each & every matter. this is the biggest curse for development in our country🙁

It is really surprising; cell phone growth is fantastic and all companies have attractive plans starting from almost zero rupees. PC growth was cited as a reason, but this is also not valid now. Telcom companies are also not investing in the infrastucture for broadband and tariff levels are also high. Even Reliance which was expected to change the rules, is not an active player. I think unlimited plans for 512 kbps, with a fair user policy to weed out bandwidth gobblers (typically less than 5% of subscribers) for rs 250 will be good start.

People here still think of reliance data card at 115 kbps..as super fast internet...coz thats what these a*holes wud like us to believe..

I think unlimited plans for 512 kbps, with a fair user policy to weed out bandwidth gobblers (typically less than 5% of subscribers) for rs 250 will be good start.
In the UK you will get a bottle of coke for almost Rs. 250. So please, let's not compare.

comparing technologies...TV transmission & cellular technology is given so much importancebut HDTV transmission & 3G is given no importanceit means bother with policies that affect majority of the people & ignore the restthat's why broadband is kept in dark

most ppl dont even know the name broadband :wall:
i would like to correct as "most POLITICIANS dont even know the name broadband".
they send their siblings abroad for study & they prefer free telephone for communication throughout the world 😛

^^ no... get into politics & improve the nation 😛
:evil:
Solid idea biru ..
bolne mein bahut accha ker ke dikha😕.. tere ko lagta hai tu kerna cahe bhi to kuch ker sakta hai? kitna murder kitna forgery ka medal mila abhi tak tere ko?:rofl: