why airtel doent update its website.

• Thread starter Thread starter sachin214
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,887

sachin214

Well this is bit annoying that ,though airtel is providing quality services(atleast better than many others ) but its website it seems is always sleeping cos even sarkari companies like bsnl and and mtnl update there website regularly but airtel website is showing the same information that it was showing about two months ago,while most of its plans and schemes have undergone a plenty of changes.Also calling there customer desk doesnt give much information as even they are novice and most of the time have no information about new plans.

So all those who have regitered for BB connections in the last 2 months ,kindly show up your plans,offers and any other launch offers that you may have got to help the newbees.Please do mention your location as plans and schemes might be different .

Ist myself

plan-dsl speed500plus or dsl speed500combo

-dsl speed-256kbps,1GB data transfer(Not sure if its only d/ls that they count or both d/l and u/l)
-free landline ,that too at zero rental only calls to be charged(call rate same as other LL plans@Rs 1.10)
-installation -zero ,registration -zero ,modem security-Rs 500(refundable)
-Rs 500 for caller id phone/Rs 750 for cordless (charges will appear in first bill),phone can be purchased from the market too.

Other good schemes offered
-allmost all the BB plans are converted to stand alone plans (no compulsory LL connection) but yes one can avail free zero rental LL with all plans.
-If 0ne takes a LL connection with Rs 250 talk plan.
then ,BB installation ,registration,security is zero,and that too with any BB plan -even newly introduced delight 256 plan(zero rental).He needs to pay a Rs 1000 security dep.for phone(ordinary non caller id)
-If LL Rs 450 talk plan chosen ,same as above but a security of Rs 500 for caller id phone(which is refunded back in installment of Rs 100 for next 6 months) + call to 3 local nos free for 1st 3 months(any 3 nos cud be mobile, which neednot be airtel),free parallel line for additional Rs 100 with non caller id phone.Free PP mobile connection.

other goodies
-free centrex facillity for society as soon as connection exceed 30 in no.will include neighbouring buildings too ,they also will provide updated directory every month for this purpose.(Have already got my first directory)

-They have provided me with 3 nos (other than there usual CC nos)of there field officers (3 each for both dsl and LL) which indeed come to your house in just 30mins to 1 hr or are better equiped to solve problems over phone,also they seem to have been instructed not to take call directly but to call back to the caller.

-Installation is one of the best (they must have spent atleast Rs 2000 for my installation) also if you pull their leg they will yield and provide you with more goodies ,like one of our neighbours got his entire internal wiring changed(The quality of internal wiring provided by our builder is very bad quality)

-Have also provided 2 free telephones for the services of the society(only calls to be charged)

-Both the modem and phone instruments carry lifetime warranty(Replacement with a new phone)
-

Yeah dont know why dont they udate their site....they dont even update airteltelephone.com.....they only care about their mobile services

Originally posted by sachin214@Aug 9 2005, 02:19 AM
Well this is bit annoying that ,though airtel is providing quality services(atleast better than many others ) but its website it seems is always sleeping cos even sarkari companies like bsnl and and mtnl update there website regularly but airtel website is showing the same information that it was showing about two months ago,while most of its plans and schemes have undergone a plenty of  changes.Also calling there customer desk doesnt give much information as even they are novice and most of the time have no information about new plans.

So all those who have regitered for BB connections in the last 2 months ,kindly show up your plans,offers and any other launch offers that you may have got to help the newbees.Please do mention your location as plans and schemes might be different .

Ist myself

plan-dsl speed500plus or dsl speed500combo

-dsl speed-256kbps,1GB data transfer(Not sure if its only d/ls that they count or both d/l and u/l)
-free landline  ,that too at zero rental only calls to be charged(call rate same as other LL plans@Rs 1.10)
-installation -zero ,registration -zero ,modem security-Rs 500(refundable)
-Rs 500 for caller id phone/Rs 750 for cordless (charges will appear in first bill),phone can be purchased from the market too.

Other good schemes offered
-allmost all the BB plans are converted to stand alone plans (no compulsory LL connection) but yes one can avail free zero rental LL with all plans.
-If 0ne takes a LL connection with  Rs 250 talk  plan.
then ,BB installation ,registration,security is zero,and that too with any BB plan -even newly  introduced delight 256 plan(zero rental).He needs to pay a Rs 1000 security dep.for phone(ordinary non caller id)
-If LL  Rs 450 talk plan chosen ,same as above but a security of Rs 500 for caller id phone(which is refunded back in installment of Rs 100 for next 6 months) + call to 3  local nos free for 1st 3 months(any 3 nos cud be mobile, which neednot be airtel),free parallel line for additional Rs 100 with non caller id phone.Free PP mobile connection.

other goodies
-free centrex facillity for society as soon as connection exceed 30 in no.will include neighbouring buildings too ,they also will provide updated directory every month for this purpose.(Have already got my first directory)

-They have provided me with 3 nos (other than there usual CC nos)of there field officers (3 each for both dsl and LL) which indeed come to your house in just 30mins to 1 hr or are better equiped to solve problems over phone,also they seem to have been instructed not to take call directly but to call back to the caller.

-Installation is one of the best (they must have spent atleast Rs 2000 for my installation) also if you pull their leg they will yield and provide you with more goodies ,like one of our neighbours got his entire internal wiring changed(The quality of internal wiring provided by our builder is very bad  quality)

-Have also provided 2 free telephones for the services of the society(only calls to be charged)

-Both the modem and phone instruments carry lifetime warranty(Replacement with a new phone)
-
[snapback]20458[/snapback]
[/quote]

to be of help you must tell your city/area name. :angry:

stpmds/chennai/10-08-05

Vaishalli ,Ghaziabad(UP),under National Capital Region like Noida,and Gurgaon.Packages wud be same for Vaishalli and Noida cos they both come under UP west exchange of airtel.This is really stupid of me,I asked others to provide details of their city ,area ,but forgot to mention my own,Actually I was too busy giving details of the package that I myself forgot to mention it.Thanks any ways ,for pointing me that