why airtel cannot issue a corrected bill?

• Thread starter Thread starter niruamit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,829

niruamit

ISP
Airtel
Recently recived a incorrect bill (wrong plan wrong charges) which airtel acknowledges. They are making adjustement in next bill ,calling in and telling me amout to pay but not issuing a corrected bill. Does any one know why a big company cannot issue a corrected bill. The call center guys says it is not possilbe and we cannot take request for it . Strange they would not issue a bill bue expect me to pay on what they say !!! really strange when they claim to be a corpaorate !!!

i am not even receiving any bills.earlier i had e-bills but i changed to paper bills from then on no bills at all neither email nor by postonly sms is being received to pay amount

Their billing system sucks, for sure. I had asked for unsubscribing from a topic, the CC people had no clue about how much I would be charged for that, since I wanted to opt out in the middle of the month.

Recently recived a incorrect bill (wrong plan wrong charges) which airtel acknowledges. They are making adjustement in next bill ,calling in and telling me amout to pay but not issuing a corrected bill. Does any one know why a big company cannot issue a corrected bill. The call center guys says it is not possilbe and we cannot take request for it . Strange they would not issue a bill bue expect me to pay on what they say !!! really strange when they claim to be a corpaorate !!!

This is the case with most organizations be it for telephone, electricity , credit card etc .. they never issue a corrected bill , if there is a mistake they adjust it in the next billing cycle .. its sad way of dealing with things but the bitter truth ...

Tell them to make the adjustments in your online account, it can be done immediately without having to wait for the next billing cycle. I've got it done several times, although they didn't issue revised bill for the adjustments.

CC guys are just to handle calls and take ur request and will provide some info, billing dept take cares of the billing issues.

Pay only the amount which you need to pay minus the total bill amount.