• Thread starter Thread starter karthik.a
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,189

karthik.a

பச்சைத் தம
ISP
Airtel 1499UL and 555 Combo
Hi Friends,I want to know which DTH provider's STB and Dish is good in terms of Quality and Software,User Interface Etc....😛Is it Tata Sky Or DishTv or SunDirect?I think Tata Sky's STB is good and User Interface is nice!What is your Idea?And Some one told me that Sun and DishTv they own the CPE but in TS we own it!Is it true?Please Clarify!!Thanks,Karthick.A

I think one should have all the three connections to compare. Everybody feels that whatever he has is the best. It is because he felt that it is the best, he has gone for it, isn't it?

I think one should have all the three connections to compare. Everybody feels that whatever he has is the best. It is because he felt that it is the best, he has gone for it, isn't it?
Thats right but there are many people in our forum who have analysed all the dth providers and they would have gone for different reason to a particular provider.

But my Question is clear that I am asking only about the STB and Software Quality,Not the PRICE Not the NUMBER OF CHANNELS.

Thanks,
Karthick.A

with regard to STB., i think dish tvs stb is good.But with regard to graphics and user friendly needs, it is Tata Sky which is good. 🙂

sorry all, When launch Dish tv stb is good, after that quality very poor,technical sun direct is best

quality of sun direct stb is gud.......they may upgrade software soon....Tata Sky graphics is gud compare to dish and sundirect......

Thanks for the replies friends!!!!I recently booked Tata Sky and waiting for the Delivery!!It comes with 7 months free subscription,South Jumbo Pack!!I think I didnt make a wrong decision!!!Isnt It?Regards,Karthick.A

Thanks for the replies friends!!!!
I recently booked Tata Sky and waiting for the Delivery!!It comes with 7 months free subscription,South Jumbo Pack!!
I think I didnt make a wrong decision!!!
Isnt It?

Regards,
Karthick.A

well karthik .we wish u.. for a joyful viewing ..
time will tell ,whether ur decision is correct or not . till than good bye to U..