Who is your favourite actor

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,272
Hritik Roshan wins hands down! 😀

LOL Vivek??? he is terrible! my neighbours dog does better things than him....or maybe im just jealous!Abhishek Bachan!! Roqs!!...krish asked fav actor...not BEST actor!

My all time Favourite actor is our Lalu Prasad Yadav 😀 . He is the only actor who does it naturally!Our filmi heores are fools who earn money to bore us with their larger than life image in movies and god like stature in real life...

sean penn,robert de niro,sean connery are awesome!....marlon brando was the best godfather...even today i try imitating him using my neighbours cat as prop! 😉

abhishek sucks at acting! He can't do the roles that Hritik can! From the sensitive guy to the macho guy in KNPH and the retarded child in KMG to the macho sexy guy! Only Hritik can do it!

"retarded?"....be polite man...they are called autistic doods...dictionary says retard : to prevent!yeah! maybe not your dictionary...but it did say that somewhere!

Originally posted by imranais@Dec 15 2005, 12:35 AM
My all time Favourite actor is our Lalu Prasad Yadav  😀 . He is the only actor who does it naturally!

Our filmi heores are fools who earn money to bore us with their larger than life image in movies and god like stature in real life...
[snapback]35750[/snapback]
[/quote]

you said it all friend!,nice thoughts but!