Who is the Best Candidate as PM of India if NDA comes to Power in 2014 General Election !!!

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
UPA Govt tasted failure on almost all fronts be it Inflation, Agro-Economy, Internal Defferences, Corruption, Terrorism . So future of UPA govt does not seems to be good enough.

Now that air is blowing all against Congress and NDA would be beneficiary for sure in the coming General Election of 2014,

Who can be the most appropriate candidate for Prime Minister of India ??

Although I am listing some leaders , but would keep the option open as per sugesstion recieved.

1. Narendra Modi
2. Nitish Kumar
3. Arun Jaitely
4. Lal Krishna Advani
5. Sushma Swaraj

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
My vote wud go to Sushma Swaraj or Narendra Modi. But Modi as a PM candidate risks heavy reduction in vote bank!

----------

Btw general election 2014 is too far! God knows if congress finds some magic wand in 2 and half years!

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Yes, may be but BJP too searching and applying such magic wands . :) Modi has become risky not only for congress but for internal leaders of BJP too bcoz of his huge popularity.

rajivkrishnan

Regular
Regulars
I dont see any reason for NDA coming to power. There is one thing that Congress has done well over the last few years (except misgoverning the country of course) and that is fracturing the opposition. Nitish Kumar and company can leave anytime. I fear that it will be a some kind of Third Front government with BJP or Congress lending outside support to the combine like it was back in the 90s. If it is only for the sake of argument that the NDA in the current composition takes over in 2014. I would like to see Nitish or Modi at the helm of affairs.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
The way things are going, I wont be surprised if Mayawati is the Prime Minister.

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Regulars
1. Lal Krishna Advani2. Sushma Swaraj3.Arun JaitelyThis would be my preferred order. Ya, the general elections are too far and all these may change by that time.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
If I really had to pick from that list (though this is one big disunited party), I would go for Modi. L K Advani can be made the honorary PM so that he can die a peaceful death whenever he does.

G

since i watch dd news more then the bias private news channel who are 95% negative news telecasters and report only for money and not not for balance news, i would like Dr. Manmohan Singh to continue as the Prime Minister of India. I do like to compare the good work done by him with the negative reporting of the private news channel.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Rahul Gandhi ? :p

Do u mean to say Rahul Gandhi will leave Congress & join an NDA party?

@ Topic.....i also hold similar view like amish - Modi or Sushma Swaraj. Atleast there has to be some power in it, when the PM of the nation speaks! And for that matter wud be a dream to see Annaji or someone like Kejriwal on that post!!

Dont know how they elct PMs, but atleast a pre-requisite qualification shud be good oratory skills.