Who are Innogrids/Fibernet People?

• Thread starter Thread starter pk_
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 17,127
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry..i dont know abt fibernet till now..so bear my ignorance....AFAIK the service you're providing is..??? A connection to your servers apart from our normal broadband connection... is this right?

So..lets say my connection has 21mbps capacity but my plan is 1 mbps....if i took your connection..i'll get full 21 mbps speed for data from your servers..right? How much does your service cost!? how will you gather data for your servers?

oh! u have a website...gr8...but do you have the copyrights to use "Fibernet" name? i googled fibernet and got various results!

So you're kinda cache servers for ISPs right! What wil you guys get? And are you sure you're capable of maintaining servers with only 3 guys? 😱

What wil you guys get?

This is yet to be seen what do we get out of this [😛]

What i meant is...looking at your model plan( Rs 1300 PM +fibernet instead of Rs 1200PM broadband only)
you guys get 100Rs per connection!
Is it sufficient for your expenses? (electricity and office space rent and salaries) ??

You forgot the major expenses ,

1. Hard disks, With every TB of increment in shared data, we will have to add that much of disk capacity in every city
2. Internet connection cost, with every single Mbps of increment in data upload rate, we will have to increase the capacity of every cloning link.

But yes , the tariff proposed by our host suits our needs.
OH! i thought your server and storage expenses are covered in the starting capital investment!!
Anyways all the best! :]

You forgot the major expenses ,

1. Hard disks, With every TB of increment in shared data, we will have to add that much of disk capacity in every city
2. Internet connection cost, with every single Mbps of increment in data upload rate, we will have to increase the capacity of every cloning link.

But yes , the tariff proposed by our host suits our needs.

All the best. Hard disk price won't be a problem if you can manage to get some ads.I don't know why our IT companies are not concentrating on our domestic market. I think most desi websites are hosted in US based servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.