Which wifi router for linking 2 or more devices

ISP
Tikona,BSNL
I want to buy a wifi router as my D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N 300 ADSL2+ 4-Port Wi-Fi Router is not compatible with tikona broadband connection for providing internet access (through wifi) to all the devices such as smartphones , TV and laptop.
I tried with it and also was able to access internet but to only two devices simultaneously, and for which it was required to login through tikona username password on both the devices.
So i want a hassle free connection to all my devices without logging in each time i connect through wifi.

I also contacted to the customer service care center of tikona where they suggested that if i buy a new simple wifi router (without ADSL feature) it would work and i can connect to N devices simultaneously to internet using wifi. This could be done because of MAC cloning feature of some wifi routers, where the ISP communicates with router with single mac address.
So please can any one confirm about this???

And if yes then which router should i buy
I am much inclined in for buying a D Link router and have shortlisted two of them
D-Link Dir-600M Broadband Wireless Router - Buy D-Link Dir-600M Broadband Wireless Router Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

D-Link DIR-600L Wireless N 150 Cloud Router (Black) - Buy D-Link DIR-600L Wireless N 150 Cloud Router (Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

will they work??
and whats the difference in them???
or any other router better then these??

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

Were you able to connect multiple devices with tikona broadband? Which router did you buy to solve this? Even I am facing the same issue.

Dear Rakheeb,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKNV2817 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Hey,

Were you able to connect multiple devices with tikona broadband? Which router did you buy to solve this? Even I am facing the same issue.
Any normal router would work fine with Tikona. Just don't get a router with ADSL specification

Hey,

Dear Rakeeb,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Nov 25, 2015. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKNV2817 in the subject line.

Regards,
Tikona Care