Which watch to buy Tag Heuer Or Rado?

Budget?

I am planning to buy a watch of any of these brands. Need some suggestions. Price is not a constraint.

Budget?

hehe. still a range would be a good thing to have considering some of the models are likely to be above 2-3-4-5 lakhs!

Most Swiss watches are almost identical other than the name. The most expensive parts are the movement and the sapphire crystal. Most use the ETA 2892.A2 movement ($100) or the Valjoux 7750 ($200). Most have a Chinese made sapphire crystal ($150). The remaining $3000 is what you pay for the name. Rolex and Tag use their own movements in most, but not all their watches, but the difference is negligible.

I actually bought a rolex off ebay.com for 4k USD last year.It was the cheapest deal I could find on the whole internet.

omg. people buy expensive watches even today. i thought this was only for the company ceos type people who still bought expensive watches. 😀

People do by expensive watches.If I plan to buy a watch? My budget would be somewhere around 6-8k for a casual and semi formal watch.But, I don't wear watches 🙁Edit: But I had to rethink about it.I won't mind spending 1lac-2lacs on a timepiece for sure. If funds is not a concern, obviously.

I am not a watch guy at all, but I have been planning to buy a costly one for quite some time now. Just as a show piece 😀 Saving up is turning out to be difficult though 😛