Intel Core i7 920
Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5
Corsair 6GB @1333
Sunbeamtech CCF 120
XFX Nvidia GTX260
Hauppauge WinTV PVR 150
Seagate HDD 1TB + 1.5TB*2
Vista 64 Bit
InCable CAS(SRadix Nagravision 510i){Similar to this model} http://www.sradix.de/products/dc_210na/html/dc_210na_en.html

What I need to know is which internal TV Tuner/Capture card should I go in for as the Hauppauge WinTV PVR 150 doesnt work well above 4gb of RAM. So to use it I need to limit my RAM to under 4GB.
The quality is pretty good for both viewing and capturing. But I don't want to use the work around or reduce my RAM.

Please suggest me a good internal TV Tuner/Capture card which will work with my PC config and allow good capture. And be future ready.

I have shortlisted a few models. Please tell me which is the best.

WinFast PxDVR3200 H (CURRENTLY AVAILABLE)
Leadtek - We make dreams a reality

AVerTV Satellite Trinity(CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE){LIKE THIS}
AVerMedia AVerTV UK - AVerTV TV Tuners and Multimedia Products - AVerTV Satellite Trinity

AVerTV Duo Hybrid PCI-E II(CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE){PCE-E I AVAILABLE)
AVerMedia AVerTV Global - AVerTV TV Tuners and Multimedia Products - AVerTV Duo Hybrid PCI-E II

AVerTV Hybrid Speedy PCI-E(CURRENTLY AVAILABLE)
AVerMedia AVerTV UK - AVerTV TV Tuners and Multimedia Products - AVerTV Hybrid Speedy PCI-E

I want a card to support STB and analog TV connections like the Speedy PCI-E does.
But it should be future ready for windows 7 and support DVB-S2. and HD.

Please help me out to make a choice between the ones available. Though I do not mind waiting a while till the unavailable products are out on the market.

Help me to choose between the models I have specified. NO HAUPPAUGE PLEASE.