Which Tv Shows Do You Watch?

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
Regulars
1. Which TV shws do you actively watch?2. Which is your favorite TV Show?3. What was your favorite show?

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
[*]Religiously, none. But two shows that I try to catch a lot of via downloading are Prison Break and Boston Legal.
[*]Currently, Prison Break, though it is not on in India.
[*]South Park (again not on in India ^_^ ) - waiting patiently for the next season.
[/list]

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
Regulars
I also watch Prison Break! It is awsome.I also watch.. Amazing Race/AsiaMy Name Is EarlApprenticeLost2 and a Half Men

WiZaRd

l33T
Regulars
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3276/myshows4iy.jpg
These are the ones that i download regularly and try to watch when i get time.

My absolute current favourites are Heroes, Prison Break and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
Comedies.... Scrubs is an absolute must watch :p
Apart from these, right now i'm also watching(Depends on wether i'm at home or not) American Idol on Star World, i love Simon and his comments :D

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
Regulars
OOOOOH! I love American idol and I love the group of judges especially Simon!

wR2g4vdTjL5d

Regulars
Regulars
Currently - Frasier, Two and a half men.Others - Little Britain, Coupling, That 70s show, Third rock from the sun, Seinfeld, Comedy Inc, Titus..

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Is it just me, or does American Idol seem to be actively inviting Mentally challenged people for those entertaining auditions? I mean no offense by this, but it seems that half their candidates (i.e. the ones who f*ck up totally) seem to be borderline down-syndrome affected people.