Which things don't work good on Vista?

• Thread starter Thread starter dwdl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,680

dwdl

ISP
Airtel Broadband
Hi, I want to use Vista Home for things like browsing the web using firefox and frequenting Youtube, learning Microsoft .Net, watching movies using vlc player, listening to mp3 songs and maybe play games like America's Army. Could any one tell me from their experience whether these things would work without any problems under Vista? And in general are there any other things I should watch out for if I want to use it?Thanks.

I dont think u'll have any problem with those applications running on Vista Home Premium ..

ya generally there shouldnt be any problems... only some wierd old hardware which doesnt have vista drivers or old software which breaks under vista

Hi,
I want to use Vista Home for things like browsing the web using firefox and frequenting Youtube, learning Microsoft .Net, watching movies using vlc player, listening to mp3 songs and maybe play games like America's Army. Could any one tell me from their experience whether these things would work without any problems under Vista? And in general are there any other things I should watch out for if I want to use it?

Thanks.
All these are running perfectly in my Vista Business:dance:.

vista home lacks some applications like remote desktop computing and telnet. but everything is fixable in the end.

well..visual studio 2005 is not compatible with vista..but it runs fine although the annoying compatibility error would pop up every now n then.Rest of the things you mentioned is fully compatible with vista.

everything would work fine in vista. just make sure you dont have some old hardware.