Which Super-Human Character you want to be your self?

• Thread starter Thread starter Tintan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 1,941

Tintan

TeCh GuRu
ISP
MTNL
From the childhood time we are thinking and discussing about that if we have the power of .... man then we are invincible, incredible etc.So guys tell me your favorite hero name. you want to have a power like him.

He's not really a hero. But I want to become "Professor Paradox" from Ben 10 show.

I enjoyed watching Hulk & Iron Man in Avengers...One of my favorite passages - Natasha Romanoff: [all arguing in the lab] Are you all really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D monitors potential threats. Bruce Banner: Captain America is on potential threat watch list? Tony Stark: [to rogers] You're on that list? Are you above or below angry bees? Steve Rogers: I swear to God, Stark, one more crack... Tony Stark: Threatening! I feel threatened!

Dude sorry i haven't said my favorite hero. My favorite hero is the man who take others power and let them become human again like all super hero does.

I only want to be Mr. India! Rest power not require after being invisible. :rofl:

Super hero are so kind they let their enemies live, But the enemies are quite like me to kill every hero. So i change my mind i want villains power to destroy the hero. Villainssssssss power i want to take on anyone.

i wud luv to be hero nakamura or even sylar (from heroes). sylar was more like a super villain though rather than superhero.

i wud luv to be hero nakamura or even sylar (from heroes). sylar was more like a super villain though rather than superhero.
Nakamura is a timeman and sylar is a sylar "who kill and take power of that man. Good choice bro.

Nakamura is a timeman and sylar is a sylar "who kill and take power of that man. Good choice bro.
lolz...i guess i must be some kind of a sick fcuk to be sylar !! 😛

but nakamura was awesome. i wud totally luv to teleport and time travel.