Which Sporting Moment of India you cherish the most?

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3,483

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
I guys i have come up with a poll today because of Abinav Bindra as he had done our nation proud today. So i am coming to you guys with a question t i.e., Which Sporting Moment of India you cherish the most? Please cast your post also metion whats special on the same........I have voted for Abinav its purely because he had competed with the whole world......unlike cricket which is competed only between 10 countries....... Apart from this he has brought us glory by winning the first gold for our country at the top most sporting event of the universe.........:dance:

Well,I',m with 20/20 World Cup .It was really something .I'm not saying that today's Gold Olympic Gold weighs less than that .

for me the 1983 world cup is the biggest sporting moment for india ever.bindra was not exactly an underdog. he had prepared well and had enough resources. indian cricket team in that world cup had nothing in comparison. though bindra had done it at the world stage. indian team did it on a much smaller level.

Guys please cast your vote also .............. apart from your comments..........

T20 winning moments, but also every medal won at olympics is worth of praise

Although i liked T-20 moment, but i would say that moment stands no where near this moment of gold at olympics, and 1983 world cup. For me the priority list would be 1. 1983 world cup 2. Gold at olympics 3. T-20 world cup. If given the marks to these 3 moments, there is lot of difference in numbers between the 1st and 3rd.

heh. personally i believe the t20 tournament was designed to give india something to cheer about. india is the financial power behind world cricket and they suck in comparison to australia. since they have failed to win the real world cup so many times in the last couple of years, the ICC came up with this flawed tournament totally fixed to give india a lollipop.

71.43% have gone with T20 championships and the remaining for Abinav Gold Medal but surprised to see none of them voted for 1983 world cup till now........

When i was posting my previous post at that point of time you voted....and also ganesh and that the reason in my post i stated that none voted for 83' world cup. Anyway thanks for particiapting in the poll Mr. Sushubh