Which song describes your current mood :)

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
" Kun Faya Kun " from Rockstar :)

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
ISP
Reliance Wired Line
No particular song for describing my mood as such, but these days my favorite is Chahoon Bhi from the movie Force.

ISP
Beam Fiber
i just created this thread so that i can guage what songs are others listening and maybe i can relate to them too......earlier i though Sadda haQ is only the good song in Rockstar...but after IndianMascot pointed kun faya song..i listened it and liked it too! :]

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
ISP
Reliance Wired Line
Ok, that way i even listen to that song from Mausam......Rabba Main to, title track of Singham, few Murder 2 songs.......and the ones that are shown on HD Music channel of D2h.

ISP
Beam Fiber
Ok, that way i even listen to that song from Mausam......Rabba Main to, title track of Singham, few Murder 2 songs.......and the ones that are shown on HD Music channel of D2h.
I hear music channel HD is being removed....will you listen to any music after that? :p

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
ISP
Reliance Wired Line
I have recorded 12 hours of Music on that channel just yesterday! And even if i had to delete it, i wud get a good set of earphones/headset/whatever, when i buy a new phone. I m not listening to much audio, as few weeks back, even my earphones gave me a slip. 1 bud is working & 1 is not. Its volume was already low & now this happened. So i have stopped listening to audio on the go.

dovahkiin

Regular
ISP
ovh
jennifer lopez, on the floor , that ass never looked better :tonguesmilie:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A&ob=av2e