Which postpaid plan are you using???

• Thread starter Thread starter roni
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 6,788

roni

ISP
Reliance Broadnet
Hi!! I have started this thread so that we can know which are the best postpaid plan offered by Vodafone. Some plan are circle specific so do mention your circle name as well as monthly rental along with the call charges for the same. If there is any corporate user do let us know your corporate plan to. Sometime we go ahead and choose wrong plan or we are guided wrongly by customer care agent and the end result is increase in bill amount. I personaly use CUG plan:-Monthly Rental-Rs.149Benefits:-Local Free 250min, Local & National 300 Free SMS then after all SMS 0.3Chrages:-LOCAL V2V-0.2, V2O-0.3, STD= V2V-0.5, V2O-0.6

An excellent idea so we can now be empowered by knowledge they want to keep away from us.

I am using CUG Plan Circle :- BangaloreMonthly Rental :- 299 KkBenefits :- 800 mins Local/STD calls free (thereafter 0.50 Local & National) 800 Local/National SMS Free (there after 0.5 local & 1.00 National)

CUG - Close user Group. I am using Vodafone Talk 299 plan in Mumbai. One paise per second for all local STD calls. Monthly 12000 seconds local & std calls free. Monthly average bill around 1200.

hello friends
can u help me with others plans which vodafone mumbai offers and are not available at website nor at vodafone store
eg. GK199

i am currently with full value 199 plan

Whatever plan that you see at vodafone website is actually offered by vodafone other plan's are user specific. Vodafone has some retention plan whcih is not known to outsider like us. Retention plan are those plan whcih are given to user when they say vodafone that they want to churn out from vodafone. There are some corporate plan to which is provided to corporate group & this complitely depend upon which organization you are working with.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

CUG - Close user Group.

I am using Vodafone Talk 299 plan in Mumbai. One paise per second for all local STD calls. Monthly 12000 seconds local & std calls free. Monthly average bill around 1200.

Change your plan to Rs.399 plan. You will get good benifit on that plan. You get 800 local min & on top of that all local call's are 0.5. When you are paying Rs. 1200/moth for your mobile bill then it's better to chose something which will give you maximum benifit and reduce your monthly bill cost.

Circle - MumbaiMonthly rental Rs 99First 100 local mins free every mnthFirst 100 STD mins free every mnthFree 200 SMS (Local/National) every mnthAfter Free mins are over:Vodafone to Vodafone 40 ps/minVodafone to mobile/landline 50 ps/minlocal sms after free is over 30psnational sms after free is over 50psSTD charges after free mins (mobile/landline) 50ps/min