Which Plan is the best from Hathway

• Thread starter Thread starter 5381357
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 16,680

Hello all, I recently took a Hathway connection plan Expressway 1Mbps Unlimited for Rs.1150 incl tax, I get the right speeds according to my plan and wish to upgrade it to a higher speed, I want to know is there any unlimited plan without any Fair Usage Policy and is my plan truly unlimited. It's ok even if I get around 30 to 50GB data on higher speed plan per month. reqd is 2Mbps or above Speeds, thankz in advance.🙂

P.S - I was using Reliance Freedom 999 plan 12Mbps 25GB post Fair Usage Policy 1Mbps, but recent rains cut my building wires and Reliance people are saying they can't give Internet to my Area, My Bad.🙁

Hello all, I recently took a Hathway connection plan Expressway 1Mbps Unlimited for Rs.1150 incl tax, I get the right speeds according to my plan and wish to upgrade it to a higher speed, I want to know is there any unlimited plan without any Fair Usage Policy and is my plan truly unlimited. It's ok even if I get around 30 to 50GB data on higher speed plan per month. reqd is 2Mbps or above Speeds, thankz in advance.🙂

P.S - I was using Reliance Freedom 999 plan 12Mbps 25GB post Fair Usage Policy 1Mbps, but recent rains cut my building wires and Reliance people are saying they can't give Internet to my Area, My Bad.🙁

which area of mumbai are u from. hathway gives 2 MBPS speed upto 100 GB FUP and post it is 600 kbps. but thats only if u pay 3 months or 6 months in advance

check these links

MEDIUM USER

Broadband Internet - Hathway

HEAVY USER

Flash 2 Max 2 Mbps upto 100 GB, Post 600 Kbps Unlimited Unlimited 6 Months 4100
Flash 2 Max Plus 2 Mbps upto 150 GB, Post 600 Kbps Unlimited Unlimited 6 Months 5350

FUP DETAILS LINK - CHECK THE FULL PAGE

I know of these plansThe Silver spark plan is 4mbps upto 50gb, 256kbps thereafter. Static IP, NO logins and 1:4 Ratio for 2050 per monthI got an unpublished plan from them called turbo something which is 4mbps till 120gb, 1mbps thereafter. Static IP, NO logins and 1:1 Ratio for 4250 per month

Flash 2 Max 2 Mbps upto 100 GB, Post 600 Kbps Unlimited Unlimited 6 Months 4100
Flash 2 Max Plus 2 Mbps upto 150 GB, Post 600 Kbps Unlimited Unlimited 6 Months 5350

I am looking out for alternatives to Reliance. In the above 2 plans mentioned, is the 100GB limit per month or is it for a period of 6 months?
i.e is the Data counter reset every month and limited to 100GB for a month or 100GB total in 6 months

guys, can somebody explain me about the FUP limits?I am looking at the following package:Flash 2 Max Plus 2 Mbps upto 150 GB, Post 600 Kbps 6 Months Rs5350Had good response from Hathway.Called them at morning 8am and was told that a sales guy would call up in 1 hr and he actually did and said he can provide connection in 1 day. However he said that for the quarterly or half yearly packs, if you use up 150GB in 1 month, you would get 600kbps for rest of the months. Is this correct? I was assuming something like a monthly cap, which gets reset every month. If anyone s using hathway, please clarfy.

a monthly plan comes with a monthly cap, a quarterly plan comes with a quarterly cap. so the sales guy is correct.

a monthly plan comes with a monthly cap, a quarterly plan comes with a quarterly cap. so the sales guy is correct.

So does it mean that for the below pack, if i utilize the 150GB in 1 month, rest 5 months i would be on 600kbps?

Flash 2 Max Plus 2 Mbps upto 150 GB, Post 600 Kbps 6 Months Rs5350

Here is the Hathway Broadband Internet connection package plans pamphlet that the Hathway guy gave me.

what an pamphlet to fool customers !!!

These are the real plans:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2203/fupe.jpg

5mbps Unlimted with 10GB FUP looks foolish to me considering post fup only 256kbps

what an pamphlet to fool customers !!!

These are the real plans:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2203/fupe.jpg

5mbps Unlimted with 10GB FUP looks foolish to me considering post fup only 256kbps

Hathway's download speed in Mumbai has gone pathetic since last couple of months. They purposely reduce the speed to 128kbps - 256kbps on Saturday, Sunday and on public holidays. Even if you are using 5 mbps connection the speed still drops to 128kbps - 256kbps, which is not even broadband. Even after complaining they refuse to accept the problem. No such thing is mentioned in their fair usage policy that the speed will be reduced to 128kbps -256 kbps.

Even the daily speed is not consistent through out the day. hathway has wrong ethics. They purposely reduce speed to save on bandwidth which is not acceptable. This is cheating.

Complains to their nodal officers fall on deaf ears.