Which paid music streaming service is good ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,598

Sai

ISP
Tata
I am looking for a paid music streaming service without ads. Will be mostly listening to Indian classical, melody, old hindi, Indian regional and western instrumental. Absolutely zero western vocals. Wi-Fi only. To be streamed over bluetooth to Bose Wave.

Which one is good these days ?.

If you are an Airtel subscriber then Wynk makes the most sense. Cheap and pretty good collection. Otherwise Gaana is also okay.

Activation only.I'm using it with Jio.Besides ,if you're an existing airtel customer ,you don't really have to pay.They give you free subscription when your subscription expires.

Rdio was so good. Didn't last. Spotify God knows would launch when. Apple subscription is also cheap in India I believe.

have been using gaana for over a year now and its fairly good has a great collection of both bollywood and international music gets updated regularly plus you get additional benefit of using it from your desktop / laptop / tab irrespective of which network u use

Tried Wynk by borrowing friend's Airtel phone. Decent. Tried Saavn Pro too. Has more content than Wynk (which suits my tastes). Sadly both are not supported on Soundtouch. Bluetooth is only option.

Heard from my source that Spoitfy is close to launch in India. Maybe around Dec. Additionally Bose will be supporting Apple Music in coming months. So I will stick with Saavn for the time being and move to either Apple Music or Spotify in coming months. Thanks for suggestions.

I too found Saavn has more content than others. But their player is not good. So as a Pro user, I download from Saavn and play it in Google Play Music thro Chromecast Audio. Google play store music content is very poor and expensive. But their player is very good.

Spotify app is very good. Their player is far superior to Saavn, Wynk etc. Eg: music normalisation, search engine, fonts, true 360 bitrate streaming etc.
Content wise also Spotify is rapidly increasing Indian music labels. Hope they come soon.