Which one should I go for? Tikona Broadband, Reliance Broadband or BSNL Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter killbill
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 15,468

killbill

ISP
3g
Ok here what i wanted to know because bsnl removed my favourite evdo services in hyderabad which is 1 mbps no FUP for 830 i was very happy..I was able to download 150-250 GB of data every month..

I am in hyderabad but beam connection is not possible so beam is out of the game and i hate their customer care ..I had to spent atleast 100-150 rupees to confirm that there was a feasability issue .. They keep on saying the same shit every day we will forward your problem and you will get resolved within 48 hours.. bloody cheaters when they know its not possible why the hell they keep customers wait for new connection?
Now the only options are Relaince thunder or tikona or bsnl

BSnl speed are like 50 Kmph .. If you cross fup you will get 50 ...:/ . The new plans 10 mbps /16 mbps are not available in entire hyderabad because they dont have vdsl modems at all ..I confirmed that so there is no way any one in hyderabad will get the new superfast speed plans in hyderabad..
But customer care is better than beam/relaince/tikona and i have only one option in bsnl combo 500 plan which gives me nwight unlimited download between 2-8 pm
:/

I am not having any FUP limit on tikona and their speed is 4.5mbps constant
IDK how it will be in your area, take a demo first from them and if you want a connection then go and ask to their local office or find the guy who installs it because applying from custom service number would do nothing

got beam connection today and the speeds are amazing .download speed 15 mbps upload are more than 15mbps.satisfied wwith the speeds but really had to spent a lot of time calling every one and finally impressed with the speeds...

sahibunlimited said:
I am not having any FUP limit on tikona and their speed is 4.5mbps constant
IDK how it will be in your area, take a demo first from them and if you want a connection then go and ask to their local office or find the guy who installs it because applying from custom service number would do nothing
Why people simply say they dont have FUP if their speeds are constant? may be you didnt crossed fup or the shared users are not using net so you are getting good speed..Its clearly mentioned in the site that they have contention ratio..so either its a bug which allows you full speed or the thing which i mentioned above..