Which one is you favorite?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 8,654
fever 104 and AIR

problem here in mumbai that they closed down the only all english radio (92.5) so my current one is fever!

I voted for 95, 98.3 and 104. All are good 🙂 BTW did anyone notice that 104 has now got the title to show as "Fever 104" instead of the usual 104 on the display?

that would depend upon the device used for radio. in states, you even get the name of the song and the artist on the display panel itself.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Apr 9 2007, 10:14 PM) [snapback]86864[/snapback]
that would depend upon the device used for radio. in states, you even get the name of the song and the artist on the display panel itself.[/b]

Where? Where does it show the name of the song?

I don't get much time to listen to the radio, but whenever I do (usually in my car), I prefer 95, and 102.6.

I don't get much time to listen to the radio, but whenever I do (usually in my car), I prefer 95, and 102.6.
same here.......but i dont prefer any station as such. i constantly change the stations until theres a good song coming. 😀
but generally the good ones come on radio city,big 92.7, and red 93.5. mostly its 93.5 which plays the latest good songs. 🙂