Which one is better for Chandigarh as well as Punjab circle : Tata Docomo 3G or Reliance 3G ?

• Thread starter Thread starter farmboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 5,653

farmboy

Regular
ISP
BSNL 1000 upto 2 Mbps
Some experienced user please inform which one is better for Chandigarh as well as Punjab circle : Tata Docomo 3G or Reliance 3G ?I am thinking of migrating from Airtel to either of the above,particularly for 3G service.Will it be better to migrate from Airtel or opt for a new a connection,coming in mind the 2G and 3G coverage also ?Thanks.

Im also having the same query but for Himachal Pradesh and b/w airtel 3g or reliance 3g. Currently im on idea but till now i have *no idea* when they will launch its 3g at my place....

Im also having the same query but for Himachal Pradesh and b/w airtel 3g or reliance 3g. Currently im on idea but till now i have *no idea* when they will launch its 3g at my place....

So far as HP is concerned Tata Docomo does not have 3g coverage there,Reliance does have it.I think even Idea 3g is working HP.

I have also waited endlessly for Idea 3g but it seems govt will not allow it to start 3g in Punjab soon.So I have other option but only Reliance 3g or Tata Docomo 3g.Since you are on Idea please ask them when they hope to start 3g in Punjab telling them that since they dont have 3g in Punjab you have no option but to shift.Then they might tell the truth.

I am using Tata DOCOMO 3G here for 5 months in chandigarh and have been very impressed with their speed and service. If ur looking for 3g in punjab circle then i'd strongly recomend docomo 3g.

I am using Tata DOCOMO 3G here for 5 months in chandigarh and have been very impressed with their speed and service. If ur looking for 3g in punjab circle then i'd strongly recomend docomo 3g.

Yesterday I went to get the new 3g connection.

The Tata Docomo shop was closed,so I opted for Releiance 3g instead.With Rs 83 recharge I got 300 MB data for 3 months and validity till 2025 !

At last I am experiencing Real 3g speeds around 3 Mbps on my Galaxy Tab.Hope they have similar speeds in the interiors of Punjab also as I have to go there often.Does anyone have any idea about Reliance 3g or even 2g coverage in remote areas of Punjab ?