• Thread starter Thread starter GAURAV7777
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,174

GAURAV7777

Regular
ISP
MTNL
i am wondering which router or usb modem would be best for mtnl DSL NUshould i rent the mtnl D-Link DSL 502T or purchase itor go with any others (suggestions) ?I am gonna upload/download on irc and maybe make a mutliuser setup later when i get another machine

Using a DSL-502T on DataOne...bought it myself for Rs. 2500.

hey aginovu have really made me believe that this router is not good do u know any alternatives as i would need port forwarding

i think DSL-502T is one of the best...the main thing what matters the most is ur proximity to the exchange and the line quality, for speed...and if u're concerned about port forwarding, u can do that in DSl-502T as well...it has lots of options in it...though i never tried much after i screwed it once 😛

Gaurav, u are making a russian out of my name... :lol:Anyway, see my "DSL-502T Firmware" thread that I'll be starting shortly...

so finally which modem/router r u using gaurav???and how's that IRC thing going, if any???tell us ur experience, if u have anything other than DSL-502T, coz we've already heard quite a bit about that 😀

haven' t bought nothing yetmy mom has still not agreed to finance the new mtnl land line and routerso i am working on buttering herlets see how it works anyhow my sify account is gonna expire tomorrow and i think not gonna recharge it. also my IELTS exam is on 11 so been busy preparing for itthough after all the firmware issues i have heard , i am gonna get DSL 502 T if there is no other optionAnd as for that irc Agnivo i serve at undernet at the popular mp3 channels over there

Good luck for ur exam !! 😀Hope u didn't mind my joke regarding everything "Russian" :lol: