Which mobile operator is having the best edge/gprs conection ??

• Thread starter Thread starter anubhav11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 14,858
At my place vodafone is providing speeds around 50-70kbps on rs.58 2gb plan and idea providing 100-110kbps on rs.60 2.5gb plan

In idea is there any code from which we can get how much MB/GB left ??
coz in vodafone there is no way to check left mb/gb
*225*6#

In idea each time i disconnect my net i immediately get sms regarding remaining balance,used mb and time,validity.In vodafone too i get sms only about used data and validity but no remaining data bal. Is shown and the frequency of sms alert is very less as i get sms once or twice a day but sometimes it comes after 2-3 daysSent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk

I stay in Bangalore and after recent hike in Airtel's Edge tariff, speeds have imporoved. Earlier i used to get 40 to 60Kbps most of the time but now i get 80Kbps most of the time and some times get 120 to 140Kbps. I have tested these speeds in JP nagar and hosur road area.

I have heard many times that Docomo is best for Edge but also heard that their Edge speeds dropped after they launched 3G services.

Airtel is the best:yahoo:....Tata docomo the worst,:argue: the network shows extreme latencies and speeds are pathetic(and i think the reason behind this is their super cheap:Flush: plans)