Which LED TV is Best in LG/ Samsung/ Sony 32-inch section

• Thread starter Thread starter rohitkpatil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 91,491
ISP
MTNL VDSL2
Hi,
I am currently having Sony 32 inch Bravia HDTV (Not FULL HD), and it is very nice.
I want a 32" FULL HD, and i would prefer Sony only, but currently Sony not making any 32" FULL HDTV without Smart TV function (if they are,.. do suggest..but i am certain, as i called them to re-confirm)
Now here are the models i am looking into.
1) Samsung LED 32F5100 cost around 32k-34k
2) LG LED 32LN5400 (it has IPS panel) same cost as above
3) Toshiba 32PT200 around 26k to 29k
All above three models are FULL HD
I can go upto 35k, but for best panel quality. I do not want smart features.
I plan to buy Playstation 4 later, hence FULL HD is important.
Sony comes around 40k+ with smart features, which i am not gonna use, as all those features i can use with other gadgests which i already have.
All Sony TVs below that range without smart features are just HD , not FULL HD.
If anybody is having above models, please do share your experiences.

any decent deal online ? 😀

Upvote 0
Go for Samsung led tv. Samsung has also launched various range of tv like curved tv , joy plus tv with superb features & ultimate picture quality. You can check detailed specifications at Samsung India official site.

Upvote 0
hey! does anyone know if i get a standard USB led tv ( not smart one lol 😛 ) will i be able to attach a USB wifi dongle to it and use it to stream movies on it ?

and btw does it lag streaming HD movies on LG TVs ?

Upvote 0
USB port has no connection with codec support. So check the video formats supported by the TV. Most TVs with USB ports are designed to support photos and videos. The range of support varies. Best is to get a regular TV and attach a media player device.

Upvote 0
I have a Chinese media player device called himedia but it lags when streaming full HD content over wifi :\ problem is media player though

Upvote 0
Get a WD model. Should be fine. Though there should be tons of cheaper alternatives out there now.

As for wireless broadcast... Make sure you have a n capable router and all devices are connecting to it using n. otherwise i believe it runs on the slower speed which is not really great for hd streaming. best is to use wired.

Upvote 0
Find a media player that has casting support for video formats you require and then use it to cast it on the TV. The problem is that you would need to run the video on both the devices.

Upvote 0
i ended up buying LG smart tv yesterday locally manage to get better deal with exchange offer.

How does one share/stream files from HDD on my PC to TV, I have sharing enabled from windows 7 and I am able to stream fine on my laptop and using Es Explorer on my phone too.

but on LG Smart TV no folders of my HDD are showing ?

Upvote 0