Which Laptop?

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
Regulars
Hello,

I've been doing a ton of research but still don't know which laptop to choose. Here are the configurations I've come up with so far:

https://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/cart_detail.do?pageLink=true&bvLoadCart=1&action=add&disp_msg=0Lenovo - Customize your ThinkPad T520 laptop with Solid State Drive
The Dell Online Store: Build Your System
The Dell Online Store

Any other suggestions? I'm buying it from the USA. Also, what about the new HP Envy's?

Thanks,
Crazysah

Samuel

Regulars
Before jumping on the specifications, decide which brand you want to go with.Hewlett-Packard or Dell...and just the second link seems to work.

madhusudhan7

leaguemaddy
Regulars
2nd config looks good, very good for the price. Just ensure you buy it with 3yr Onsite Warranty - worth it & you also get international warranty automatically(Only if 3 or more years of onsite warranty is purchased)

C

chetan31

if microsoft is not must, then go for apple mac book air. no virus attack or OS crash. Lion X OS is superb. i have both Microsoft and apple. After buying sony, need to spend 3K every yr on Mcafee secuirty renewal else virus will eat up my OS. well in Apple, no expenditure at all except if u would want to go with extened support pack(which anyways not required)

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
Regulars
Seems like the links aren't working. I"ll get that sorted.Basically it is the HP Dv6, The Dell XPS 15 or the Lenovo T520. Thoughts on these laptops?

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Hello,

I've been doing a ton of research but still don't know which laptop to choose. Here are the configurations I've come up with so far:

https://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/cart_detail.do?pageLink=true&bvLoadCart=1&action=add&disp_msg=0Lenovo - Customize your ThinkPad T520 laptop with Solid State Drive
The Dell Online Store: Build Your System
The Dell Online Store

Any other suggestions? I'm buying it from the USA. Also, what about the new HP Envy's?

Thanks,
Crazysah

If you are purchasing in USA, this one can be a better option. I wish it was available in India.

HP Pavilion dm4 and dm4x Entertainment PC series | HP® Official Store