• Replies Replies 141
  • Views Views 48,502

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Forthcoming PVRs😛VR JuhuPVR HyderabadPVR Mu1undPVR RivoliBoy, they make a statistician's life miserable 😉PVR Europa is supposed to be the best of the lot. But I found it to be pretty mediocre.

Whereis pvr hyd :-?
pvr europa is red 😕
i dont do funky stuff btw

Originally posted by Sushubh@Aug 30 2004, 06:18 PM
Forthcoming PVRs:

PVR Juhu
PVR Hyderabad
PVR Mu1und
PVR Rivoli

Boy, they make a statistician's life miserable 😉

PVR Europa is supposed to be the best of the lot. But I found it to be pretty mediocre.
[snapback]51[/snapback]
[/quote]

Finally went to PVR europa today...Was cool.... But had expected much more...But hell.... The Movie too was crap...36 China Town... But then No complaining wen the movie and popcorn and Cold drink is all free 😀Has Ne1 been to iMax, the one in Kaushambi??Hrd its real swell>>>

PVR saket really sucks cause of the small audi's but the crowd there is really good.PVR vikaspuri has virtually no crowd worth it and picture screen isnt good too.PVR plaza is good but its damn expensive too.Satyam Janakpuri really rocks !!

last time i went to saket, i found my legs cramped into the little space they had for me. i am a 6 foot tall guy... saket sucks for me. DT has been pretty good for me comfort wise. i love the Waves in Ghaziabad. EXCELLENT seats. almost as good as the executive chairs.

haven't been to plaza and probably will not either.... I think PVR saket sucks a big fat one because:

1) Overpriced and expensive
2) F***in terrible leg space.. did they design it with leprachauns in mind?!?!?
3) They seem to cut parts of movies, as was publicized with Alexander, and that is b*llshit.
4) The sound is pathetic.... LOUD doesn't mean it's good.
5) You can never get tickets,, which is ridiculous considering how overpriced they are.
6) Ridiculously absurd prices for drinks, popcorn etc, and really crappy hot dogs.

And less to their fault, but nevertheless detracting from the movie gonig experience are:
1) Dumb*ss idiots who do not put their cell phones on silent.
2) Stupid ads and trailers, especially those anti-piracy ones. I wouldn't steal a movie from a store, so why would I download/buy a pirated movie? You wouldn't steal money from my pocket, then why they hell do you charge 50 rupees for a pepsi, dumbnut?
3) Annoying kids especially in animated movies, and movies like harry potter, LOTR etc, who must give a frame by frame commentary of what happens next.
4) Parking sucks.
5) Annoying kids/ grown-ups kicking from behind.

In conclusion, I would rather buy / borrow and (gasp) even steal the DVD, then waste my time and money on PVRs. If only people had higher standards, they wouldn't dole out such sh*tty service and charge an arm and a leg for it. But then again, people still watch Tom Cruise and Salman Khan movies even though the former is a certified nutcase... err I mean scientologist, and the latter is an alleged criminal and an environmental liability.....I mean victim of the court and the absurd law of our country, which dares to prevent his highness The Salman Khan from going out and shooting / running over whosoever he pleases.... b*stards.

I'd say PVR Europa Gurgaon..... the seats as they r so damn comfortable...The normal PVR Gurgaon seats arent that gr8..But Europa rocks 4 sure 😉

u must be kidding me. even DT is better than europa when it comes to seating. best seats i found were in waves.