Which is the best PVR Cinema of the lot?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Forthcoming PVRs:pVR JuhuPVR HyderabadPVR Mu1undPVR RivoliBoy, they make a statistician's life miserable ;)PVR Europa is supposed to be the best of the lot. But I found it to be pretty mediocre.

DJ Lucipher

Aug 29, 2004
Whereis pvr hyd :-?
pvr europa is red :confused:
i dont do funky stuff btw

Originally posted by Sushubh@Aug 30 2004, 06:18 PM
Forthcoming PVRs:

PVR Juhu
PVR Hyderabad
PVR Mu1und
PVR Rivoli

Boy, they make a statistician's life miserable ;)

PVR Europa is supposed to be the best of the lot. But I found it to be pretty mediocre.
[snapback]51[/snapback]
[/quote]

rastapopulus

Bring it ON
Regulars
Feb 1, 2006
Finally went to PVR europa today...Was cool.... But had expected much more...But hell.... The Movie too was crap...36 China Town... But then No complaining wen the movie and popcorn and Cold drink is all free :DHas Ne1 been to iMax, the one in Kaushambi??Hrd its real swell>>>

Dec 5, 2005
PVR saket really sucks cause of the small audi's but the crowd there is really good.PVR vikaspuri has virtually no crowd worth it and picture screen isnt good too.PVR plaza is good but its damn expensive too.Satyam Janakpuri really rocks !!

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
last time i went to saket, i found my legs cramped into the little space they had for me. i am a 6 foot tall guy... saket sucks for me. DT has been pretty good for me comfort wise. i love the Waves in Ghaziabad. EXCELLENT seats. almost as good as the executive chairs.