which is the best broadband service in mumbai

gauravmhatre

Regular
ISP
MTNL TRIBAND
hi guys!!!I had MTNL triband earlier... but because of the Huge bill I shifted to tata indicom broadband with the 256kbps unlimited plna for 1000 a month,but due to their frequent disconnection and bad technical care I again shifted back to MTNL tribad....the service is the best... especially uptime in very good,hardly any disconnections.....but its damn expensive..Can you tell me any ISP who is decent,no disconnection and resonable....pls reply!!!!

MTNL is most reasonable and stable, if u r in delhi they have true unlimited plan. if u r in mumbai for heavy downloader there is NU plan.other option u have is airtel. other ISPs are not at all recommended.or u might want to go take GPRS/EDGE based connection.

no cons from last 4-5months or so. touchwood. just 2-3min downtime in 4-5months. never had to call CC either in that period

but dont you think MTNL triband is damn expensive!!!! Normally when I ask mt friends which ISP they use,their answer is local cablewala ka hai.... because these local cable walas offer unlimited packages... but they have cable guys have disconnections everyday for abotu 2 hrs... so pur work gets stalled!!!!WHAT SAY???but dont you think MTNL triband is damn expensive!!!! Normally when I ask mt friends which ISP they use,their answer is local cablewala ka hai.... because these local cable walas offer unlimited packages... but cable guys have disconnections everyday for about 2 hrs... so our work gets stalled!!!!WHAT SAY???

MTNL is generally considered reliable but I hate their plans; if they had a 256Kbps UL plan like in Delhi I would probably switch.Tata Indicom has a great NUL plan but their service is terrible. I wouldn't recommend it though it's what I am stuck with for the time being.Airtel is probably the best option if it's available in your building. My impression is that they are expanding very slowly and I am not sure what the reason is. Bombay is an affluent, high-density city and the existing broadband options aren't particularly good. It would seem a great market for Airtel.With no BSNL and only limited Airtel, Bombay is probably the worst big city in India for broadband.🙁