Which Is The Best Broadband Isp In Kolkata?

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 33,345
i prefer reliance never take webel isp or tataindicom + sify instalation charges are way too much and if u take bsnl 256 the speed wont be accurate becasue u dont know but they mix the 256kp speed with 3-4 users without u knowing so the speed is not accurate+constant.By far reliance is good.Make sure if u take local ISP.They doesnt provide static ips or public ips means u cant connect to other computers by ip cannot remote pc cannot play multiplayer games.About Airtel i dont have much idea cause its not been totaly out yet

well webel is good but its the local isp of west bengal goverment there are many router problems + firewall problems which im still trying to fix but their engineer aint able to help me but otherwise its good but they dont provide u with external ip as they block it for protection means u cannot remote pc+ join through ip's recieve error mssgs like internal ip is different from external ip or no ip-info etc etc...My suggestion take 1.airtel if they are providing 2.Reliance-fair enough or 3.bsnl - i dunno the problem was faced by some old users but now it seems to have figured out the problem so u can opt for that.

go for bsnl they are the best belive me they dont do torrent throtteling like the other f--king ratan tadas n lamabanis n craps belive me i have was deped by their fancy adds n all.............

BSNL!And, if you know a local cable guy, you can go for cable also.He would give you custom plans! 😛

when i was in AP . i was at a very remote area and the town had only one cyber cafee and very few people at home using intenet using dial up... then a cable guy started intenet and then i got a custom plan i guess at 500rs a month i got speed of 300kbps. so that was a vey good bargain in a place which had never seen broadband... then after that bsnl launced dataoone but it was not that sucessflllin kolkata i would suggest u to join tikona.. it is good as long as u get a good network. if u dont get a good netwok at ur house then go for bsnl