Which is the best brand for bike batteries in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 51,447

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Looks like the Exide battery I purchased last year for my bike just last year is dead again. I found the warranty card but as usual, it is not filled up properly so there are no dates marked on it.
I guess I would buy a new one. And I think Exide is not recommended for bikes. I could not locate an existing thread but I think there was a discussion before where people recommended other companies for the same.
Which company’s battery should I get this time around for my Yamaha FZ16?

The same reason I went for Amaron dry cell battery (5 year warranty) for my pulsar 150. Now it is more than 5 years, and still it goes fine and no sign of weakness.

Do you have the pulsar without the kick? Winters are a nuisance on my bike... Have to dhakka start most of the times.

Cool thanks. I would ask for the Amaron Dry Battery with five year warranty.

Amaron -Lasts long,very long,ding dong 😀
Also ..just take your excide battery to the place you have bought it from ..they usually replace the battery if its in warranty. Just tell them that you have bought it from their shop an year back.

Even if the dates are not filled in, if you have the invoice, they will honor it. alternately just fill in the dates yourself...

Recharging did not help so got a new battery. Saved the documents properly this time around. Only 2 year warranty model was available. Shopkeeper said 5 year models have been discontinued.