Which is the best Android Phone- Budget Max 15000/-

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 31,070
if you think samsung is lazy... you have no idea about Sony ericsson and even Dell. and motorola. and htc. samsung i believe is one of the better companies.

dear admin
I dont think that htc should be here....
I just purchase wildfire on 10 dec, knowing the fact that froyo update will come by the last week of dec for wildfire, and yes it came by 25th dec and now i am proudly using froyo.
infact htc is far away from LG, sony, moto and to some extent samsung in case of android updates. In India wildfire is first mobile to get froyo update.

now review for htc wildfire (I know shusubh dear is using nexus so nothing new for you)

HTC sense is amazing
Battery life is only one day for heavy use
manual setup for 7 home screen is very good (dont know if it is available for lg, moto etc.)
touchscreen is very good (capacitive).

one thing to be noted that in LG optimus one, there is a bunch of applications (useless for many of us), that come preinstalled in phone and cant be uninstalled without rooting the phone (and after rooting you will be loosing warranty).

m using LG optimus one.. it has better specs than htc wildfire, g3. battery life is good.. on heavy usage it lasts for 1 day and on normal for 2 days touchscreen response is awesome. and yea angry birds runs smoothly on O1 😛 😀

Any idea when Samsung would officially release Nexus S in India?

jab tak India me aayega, bahut der ho jayegi Like nexus one

There are rumors in the market that NS would replace GS in india.

But in the end, NS is a Google product and not a Samsung product.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Samsung might launch a similar variant in India but then it would not really feature stock android 😀

jab tak India me aayega, bahut der ho jayegi Like nexus one

Was Nexus One launched in India? I don't think it made it to Indian market.

nope. for a simple reason. google was responsible for it. and they do not really have much base outside USA and some European markets. of course, HTC was responsible for warranties. india is a good market for devices like nexus one and nexus s. unlocked phones priced decently. sadly, Apple does not get it. and google is not doing anything about it either.

If I can recollect there is a Motorola device which is up for sale...Infact 2 of them..One is the quench and the other is Flipout..I wonder why no one mentions Motorola's devices..But of those 3 mentioned..Optimus One is the best...

coz most motorola devices in the US market are made for Verizon (CDMA) networks... the entire droid branded range is CDMA.

Hmm..I never knew much about them..

What is your take on Videocon Zeus..It seems it has been upgraded to 2.1...

I have seen those phones available at just over 10k..And the fact that it is the only phone with a front cam in the under 20k budget..Can we go for it?

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

If I can recollect even the Moto Xoom is exclusive to Verizon..

Btw it seems Verizon is gonna unveil Ipone 4G...tomorrow..Not sure if it is true