Which is the best Android Phone- Budget Max 15000/-

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 31,071
please post about x10 mini, I would really like to know about this baby! any one

go with samsung Galaxy S 19003 under 20 double ur budget......wait fr 6 months fr the prices to drop a bit 😀....but phone is pretty good though 😀

Inspite of all the newly launched phones in the sub 12k segment my vote still goes to LG optimus one(O1)... Best over all package & very good customer reviews to boot... Currently available for around 9.5k... I never really respected LG as a phone manufacturer but the O1 changed my perception about them for sure🙂 ...

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

go with samsung Galaxy S 19003 under 20 double ur budget......wait fr 6 months fr the prices to drop a bit 😀....but phone is pretty good though 😀

Zzz I wonder what should he do for those 6 months zzz... Buy a cheap china mobile perhaps 😛 ... And after those 6 months of w8ing another fantastic phone might be launched in the 20k range so he might have to w8 6 more months for that phone's price to drop too 😛 ...

Inspite of all the newly launched phones in the sub 12k segment my vote still goes to LG optimus one(O1)... Best over all package & very good customer reviews to boot... Currently available for around 9.5k... I never really respected LG as a phone manufacturer but the O1 changed my perception about them for sure🙂 ...

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Zzz I wonder what should he do for those 6 months zzz... Buy a cheap china mobile perhaps 😛 ... And after those 6 months of w8ing another fantastic phone might be launched in the 20k range so he might have to w8 6 more months for that phone's price to drop too 😛 ...

why does he need to buy a china mobile if his current cell can hold fr that long...anyhow thats his choice its just a suggestion which is nt binding 😛

PS: New phones launch every day whether it is 10k or 20 or 30K ranges.....lol

i would suggest to also have a look @ Samsung products as they a large variety of Android phones in the market @ various rates.

The reasons I want to stay away from samsung: 1. Don't have a very good experience with samsung mobile. Probably the OS samsung was using was to be blamed but still, bad experiences with Samsung are enough to keep me away from Samsung. 2.Samsung Galaxy (The one around the 10k tag) is very bulky ! go with samsung Galaxy S 19003 under 20 double ur budget......wait fr 6 months fr the prices to drop a bit 😀....but phone is pretty good though 😀

NOT at all possible 😛 Let's keep the discussion at 10k only 😉 why does he need to buy a china mobile if his current cell can hold fr that long...anyhow thats his choice its just a suggestion which is nt binding 😛

PS: New phones launch every day whether it is 10k or 20 or 30K ranges.....lol

Yes, that's why no point of waiting for the phone prices to drop, the moment your wait finishes something better would come up ! That's why I asked in my first post is any promising phone coming in the next couple of months for which I can wait & BTW, I thought Chinese mobile were banned in India 😛

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Certainly, after reading reviews of product at 10k tag this is the best phone. My doubts about buying this phone is mainly because it's an LG product. I have relied on Nokia since long but Symbian is nowhere in the league of modern OS iOS, Android have left it far behind !
Optimus has a better hardware,than other phones at this range & it will get updated to Android 2.3 in May-June.

with your budget LG O1 is best suited .. there is no problem while watching youtube videos ..am using the same from couple of week and its VFM

buy it LG optimus looks good buy it I would have bought myself if I needed it :rofl:

Looks good,

Online reviews, votes here all pointing to O1.

So I am going to buy this one in a few days time. 😀

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

if you cannot find it locally, get it from flipkart.
It's available @10.3 k in flipkart.

LG Optimus One P500 Price In India: Buy LG Optimus One P500: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

with your budget LG O1 is best suited .. there is no problem while watching youtube videos ..

am using the same from couple of week and its VFM
Yes, I read about that, you tube videos are viewable through the youtube app.

But does flash player work in browser, Can you please confirm whether sites based on flash are running properly or not ?
I read that due to O1's hardware limitation it can't run flash inspite of running Froyo.

But on the contrary LG O1's box says that it has Adobe Flash v10.1 installed, and I also saw a video proving that LG O1 is capable of running flash content !

So different news is floating around, please confirm and tell.

9.8 K is a great deal ! I will check the prices in the nearby stores and if they sell it at a higher rate , I would buy it from flipkart !

Yes, I read about that, you tube videos are viewable through the youtube app.

But does flash player work in browser, Can you please confirm whether sites based on flash are running properly or not ?
I read that due to O1's hardware limitation it can't run flash inspite of running Froyo.

But on the contrary LG O1's box says that it has Adobe Flash v10.1 installed, and I also saw a video proving that LG O1 is capable of running flash content !

So different news is floating around, please confirm and tell.

no flash thru browser ..

about price .. letsbuy.com offer the same 10249 and they have promo code with that u can get 10 to 15 % discount ..

i have no purchase exp with letsbuy so can't say much about them ..

mmm. android 2.2 is capable of running adobe flash player inside the browser. even opera mobile 6 support flash player.