Which International TV Shows Do You Watch?

Apoorv Khatreja

Super Loser
ISP
Reliance Thunder 1099 4 Mbps UL
I watch a lot of International TV Shows such as Lost, Heroes, Prison Break, 24, House M.D., South Park, Family Guy, The O.C., Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Scrubs.Which TV shows do you guys watch?

i watch heroes, prison break & south parkplanning to watch dexter, house & 24 in the near futureby the way, in the poll we can only select 1 choice. is it possible to modify it to be able to choose more than 1

i try to watch as many as i can find time for, preferably comedies like House and Scrubs... and I try to catch all the "late night" stand up comedians like Jay Leno (on Zee Cafe) and Conan O'Brien (download)... another category I like is documentaries on National Geographic and History Channel and shows like Top Gear and Fifth Gear (which I download too from finalgear.com)and i like to avoid "reality tv" i find it brain numbing, plus action/drama ones like 24, prison break, lost etc dont interest me

you missed battlestar galactica :O. I'm watching right now heroes, life, life on mars, 24, knight rider, and fringe..

i watch heroes, prison break & south park

planning to watch dexter, house & 24 in the near future

by the way, in the poll we can only select 1 choice. is it possible to modify it to be able to choose more than 1

The poll says which one is your favorite. Sorry if your favorite isn't in the list. Max options = 10.

i watch house,heroes and terminator.i stopped watching prison break after the second season it was boring

i watch house,heroes and terminator.i stopped watching prison break after the second season it was boring

I stopped watching PB after second season too 😛.

Yeah second season was sorta montonous, but 3rd and especially 4th is amazing (till now). You should check it out.

^^ second that.... PB is very interesting now.guys who left it after second season should consider watching it

Of all the shows that i watch Seinfeld tops my list.. apart from that i like watching friends, grey's anatomy, heroes, how i met your mother...

prison break, heroes, dexter. i have still yet to start the new seasons of all 3.apart from these, friends (lol who doesnt), have sen a couple of episodes of big bang theory and liked it.i really miss whose line is it anyway. but i think its back on star world now. 😀

I watch almost 5 a Day. I watch TV channels Here at Freedocast.comI will search and watch almost all tv channels here.You can also try and enjoy the channels

this was on reddit today. i remember seeing this episode. and Hugh Laurie was awesome in this scene.

how many of you remember it. 😀