Which Fiber modem can I buy for BSNL FTTH with Voice?

• Thread starter Thread starter Raptorx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,047
ISP
BSNL
Hi All,

I am looking for a BSNL fiber modem with Voice. Currently I have a Netlink N2801ZEB (link to brochure attached) without Voice (At the time of taking connection, they didnt had stock for Voice enabled modem, and I did have a seperate landline so didnt bother to get voice enabled one).Can you guys suggest any?

I dont mind if the device doesn't have WiFi since I already have a mesh wifi setup.

Link to brochure : Source

I have couple of Huawei HG8120C for sale. Please check the thread in my signature.

Upvote 0
Interested. I am new to FTTH so I am not quite sure about the compatibility and stuff (unlike ADSL where you can pretty much throw any brand modem and it will work).

I am assuming since the device is compatible with GPON/EPON it will work fine? Or do you have anything in mind that I should specifically look for? Not sure if below will help ; this is what I see in my device page.

Also let me know details about payment.

1603874604484.webp
1603874627207.webp
N

Upvote 0
@Raptorx It should work with any EPON ONT. You might need to clone the serial number (can be done from the UI) but other than that it should work out of the box.

Could you also post a screenshot of the Status --> Network Interface --> PON Inform (or something around those lines). This is the page where the signal levels are displayed.

Upvote 0