Which email provider do you use..?

• Thread starter Thread starter raman_286
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2,537
I use rediffmail. Can you believe it? And you know what? I'd paid up Rs 400 ten years back for Rediffmail Mobile, which gave a few SMSes and unlimited storage at that time. It also supports POP3.Well, its basically for all mailers/newsletters and for people I'm handing over my mail id for the first time. Of course Gmail is my default email app and all my other emails from Google apps account, rediff, yahoo and hotmail land up Popped into Gmail. I have enabled Multiple Inboxes in Labs along with Labels and enjoy all my mails sorted out, but on one page!

Oh yeah - Rediffmail - The guys who promised 1 GB (after Gmail) with 100 MB attachment limits, but had a UI which used to crash on opening even 10+ MB attachments... Yeah, I do remember them.

the only thing i remember about rediffmail was that it loaded so fast that it felt like something was wrong. i guess that happens when you end up accessing very few services that operates from indian data centers. 🙂

Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail. I use all. Yahoo for imp mails, Gmail for timepass, and Hotmail for backup purpose if Yahoo and Google goes down someday 😀I have atleast 2-3 IDs on all above 3 email providers 🙂

I use Gmail Primarily, Yahoo for Tafreeh bazi, I also use Google Apps Mail, I use Hotmail as well for one or two contacts.Worse experience had been with Hotmail, lately someone started sending mails using my id and I was able to see the sent mails in my mailbox.Never ever had such an experience with any other mail provider.Gmail is the best right now 🙂